Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Im sorry for lying. I love you Hell."

"I did t-this to y-you." i said.

"It's not your fault. I deserve this. Someday you will understand my reason why i did this. P-please don't blame yourself."

"I want to protect you as long as i can. But this is how far i can go. I... I love.... I love y-you."

Ahhhhhhhh!

"i did that to him." i said confused. It's just a bad dream. I know it is, but it happened. "Oh my gosh." tinakpan ko ang mukha ko gamit ang mga palad ko. I still cant get over it. it's like a nightmare that wont ever stop.

Because it's my fault. I killed him. Just when im about to cry somebody came and barged in the room. He looks like a total mess.

"What! What happened?! Are you okay? Is there something wrong?" tarantang sabi niya.

"What are you doing here?!" i shouted at him. And he just looked at me confused. "Huh?"

"Get out." i said. But he crossed his arms. "Arent you suppose to be thanking me right now? And you cant tell me to go out. Because this?" and he spread his arms wide, as if showing me the room, "This is my house." and he smirked.

"And what the fuck am i doing here?" i squinted my eyes on him. And he dropped his jaws.

"Seriously?! This is what i get after i helped you? I should've just let you lay on the middle of the streets when you fainted." he said, kind of angry.

"Why didnt you?" i said and he said, "What?!"

"I said, why didnt you just let me lay on the middle of the road when i fainted? You should've just done that instead of owing you something."

"Are you even serious? Cant you just be thankful i helped you?" and i shrugged.

I am thankful that he helped me. They could've gotten me by now. But it's hard for me to say thanks, because all my life, i never let other people help me. I strived on my own. I never need any people's hands to lift me up. Because i hate to be dependent on them.

And what happened today really fucked my life! I never knew my mom is the owner of Battle Arena. So that means my family is my enemy? But then if they're my family, im a traitor to my own group and to my family as well.

I fainted, maybe because im too stressed. And i was tired of running away from them. I've seen one person that's from our organization and he came running after me. I dont know why, but i ran away from him. It's not like im hiding something. But yes. Im totally hiding something away from them.

About the informations that have gotten away from our camp, it's one of an information how me and my friends got into this organization thingy. And informations about me. I was worrying about the information why we ended up here, but now, im worrying about them finding out about my personality.

If they will ever to find out, i'd be dead. I dont know how powerful my family is, but im sure this organization is powerful. Because if it's not, i would never want to be in here. Not because i dont like it, i love what im doing, i can really feel powerful and they are like my second family. I just hate it because i lost my bestfriend, Grace, because of this. Even my love, Tanner Morgan.

Getting over him is really hard, especially that i killed him. I didnt mean to do that. But whatever the reason he was talking about, i will find that and i will make them pay.

"Hey, are you okay?" Naramdaman ko ang paghawak niya sa braso ko. Kinakausap pala niya ako.

"Yeah. Uhh what time is it?" Tanong ko, hindi ko alam dahil nakaclose ang bintana.