EPILOGUE #3 (FINAL)

"God I missed you so much.." Hyunjin spoke and ran his fingers through Felix's hair.

They sat face to face on Hyunjin's bed. Hyunjin's legs were spread out on the bed and Felix was sitting on Hyunjin's lap.
It was about 8 PM and the skies were becoming dark. Not completely dark yet, but almost.
The room was lit by a lamp nearby, lightly brightening the room.
They were both in comfortable clothing as well.

"I missed you a lot too, Hyunjin." Felix said as his hands laid on the tallers chest.

Hyunjin planted a soft kiss on a Felix's forehead and looked at him lovingly.

"So how was your life in Europe?" Hyunjin asked.

"It was amazing actually. Ill definitely miss it there. My temporary owners were so kind and they were shocked to find out I could become a human."

"Maybe one day in the future I can take you to Europe to meet them again."

"That would actually be great. They were a big help to me." Felix smiled.

Hyunjin grinned, "I'm glad you came back to me."

"Of course I would! You're my lover and soulmate after all." Felix leaned forward to peck Hyunjin on the lips.

Hyunjin chuckled, "Yeah you're right. I worried so much you'd never come back."

"Aww did you now? I promised that I'll be with you forever and i'll come back. I could never break a promise."

"I'm glad you didn't."

"Of course."

There was silence after that. Hyunjin staring into Felix's glossy and beautiful eyes.
Felix staring back at Hyunjin's fierce but soft eyes.
The silence broke when Felix started to tear up rapidly.

"Felix? Why are you crying?" Hyunjin frowned.

"I-I.. I just love you so much. I'm glad and grateful to be here with you." Felix then buried his head in the crook of Hyunjin's neck.

"Awww. I'm glad you're here too." Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Felix's back.

"I'll forever love you." ~~ END.

OMG THIS IS THE END. 😭😭😭 Wow this was such a great journey. I'm so happy that this book went well ✊🏻🥰 I love you guys and thank you for the support.
Dont forget that i'll be starting a Nomin fanfiction called "Tsunami" very soon! The prologue is already out :) This is my farewell to this book! Bye bye ~~~

[UNEDITED]
Instagram: Yeoxsang