CHAPTER 4

Felix has been living with Hyunjin for over a month now. Their bond has grown so much stronger and they're basically glued to the hip. Hyunjin would basically take Felix wherever he went. And Felix always clung onto him. Felix and Hyunjin were now currently sleeping in bed, until something startled Hyunjin.

"AHHHH!!!" Hyunjin screamed.

Felix woke up from the deafening sound echoing in his ears.

"What..? AHHHHH!!" Felix jumped up.

Hyunjin woke up suddenly cuddling with Felix in his bed. It was really strange since Felix usually would've slept in his bed, but in cat form.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know i transformed! Must've been the dream i had." The younger got off the bed.

"It's no problem, I was just startled. You're covered in sweat too. Did you have a nightmare?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah I think so. I don't remember what happened though." Felix said and dabbed (yEeEeeeT) some sweat off of his forehead with his shirt.

"Alright. You should go take a shower. I'll make us some.." Hyunjin looked at the time and it read 11:48 Am, "lunch. Just take some of my clothes, there should already be a towel and some other stuff in the bathroom." The taller said, since Felix usually got bathed in his cat form because it was easier and faster.

Felix nodded, and Hyunjin turned around and began making his way to the kitchen.

"Thank you, m-m-master." Felix stuttered, remembering the older telling him to call him master.

Hyunjin grinned and turned around to face a blushing hybrid.

"You're so cute, kitten. But feel free to stop calling me master if it makes you uncomfortable."

"It's fine.." The orange hair male looked down in embarrassment.

"Hehe." Hyunjin giggled and turned back around.

Hyunjin began to make fried chicken with cheese sauce, but of course didn't forget to put on his apron. He was just about to fry the chicken when he heard some knocks at the door. The older quickly washed his hands and ran over to open the door, being a little afraid because he wasn't expecting company.
Once he opened the door he was slightly surprised.

"J-Jisung? Minho? Why are y'all here?" Hyunjin asked.

"We just wanted to stop by for a little and hang out in your apartment for a little before we go on our date." Minho said.

"Oh yea.. Right. You two are dating."

"We've been dating for 2 weeks, get with the program sweetie." Jisung rolled his eyes.

Felix heard some talking coming from outside once he put on Hyunjin's clothes, so he decided to step out to see what's happening.

"Hyunjin, who are you-" Felix widened his eyes after seeing Hyunjin's friends at the door.

Felix quickly went back into the bathroom and shut the door, "Ohhh Fuck."

__

Hyunjin and his friends were alerted after hearing another voice coming from the room.
Hyunjin panicked after seeing a glimpse of Felix.

"Yo who the fuck was that, Hyunjin?" Jisung asked.

"O-O-Oh!! It was j-just a new f-friend that i made recently." Hyunjin began to sweat.

"What? Since when did you get a new friend? And why didn't you tell us?"

"W-Well..!! I don't know..? Anyways! I think my chicken is gonna burn! I'm busy so cya!" Hyunjin slammed the door in front of his best friends faces and locked it.