CHAPTER 25

A few days before Felix had to take his leave, he finally decided to visit everyone in his dreams.

"Felix! It's been a while buddy. What brings you here?" One of his cat friends, Seunghun, greeted while many other cats hurrayed for Felix's sudden return after a few months with no contact.

Nearly everyone was in human form, since it was lowkey easier to walk around and do actions.

Felix scratched the back of his head, "It's kinda a big deal.. I need to talk to our guardian. You guys can come too. It's really important."

Everyone became serious, knowing Felix wasn't joking.

"Alright. We'll take you to her. Let's go guys." Another one of Felix's friends, Hyunsuk, replied.

They all walked together as they soon arrived at a castle where their queen/guardian was at.
It was technically not guarded, because everyone was friends with each other in town, and their guardian acted like as if her friends were her own children.
They all made it to where their guardian was.

"Felix! Babbbyy, how are you?? I haven't seen you in forever! I heard some good news!" Their guardian, who was actually better known as, Momo.

"Hi, Momo. I've been having some trouble. And yes there is good news. But there is bad news. I'll actually start with the good news." Felix said.

"Okay everyone sit around in a circle." Momo said, as if they were all in kindergarten.

Everyone's attention was on Felix. There wasn't too many cats actually. Only about 10 had come.

"So I have a boyfriend-"

"GASP! You do!? Omg." Chenle screamed, and looked as if he was about to cry from happiness.

Felix chuckled, "Yes. And he's great. I love him a lot. He's very handsome and sweet, and he's the best."

"Who is he?!" Wooyoung asked.

"That'll come.. Later. Anyways, y'all know how i've been livin on the streets for quite a while?" Felix asked and everyone nodded, "Well, he pretty much took me in. He hated cats but his mom forced him to take me in. He's been treating me very well, so no worrrieess. But here's the bad news. Very. Very bad news."

"Oh no hold onto your tits." Yuna said and actually held onto her tits.

"My lover and owner, is human."

TBC•

PS (All the other cats mentioned in this story): Hyunsuk and Seunghun from CIX // Momo from TWICE // Chenle from NCT // Yuna from ITZY

Instagram: Yeoxsang