CHAPTER 27

"You know tomorrow is my last day.. Right..?" Felix said sadly.

They were both in bed, Felix sitting in between Hyunjin's legs with his back up against the tallers chest.

"Y-Yeah." Hyunjin said, but didn't say anything else.

It got quiet after that, neither of them knowing what to say.
Suddenly, someone knocked on the front door.

"I'll go get it." Hyunjin said as they both got up from the bed.

Hyunjin walked over to the door and carefully opened the door to see a shorter male in front of him. He had brownish-blonde hair, as well as a pair of ears and a tail.

"Whoa another hybrid. Hi." Hyunjin greeted.

"Hi, i was sent here to come get Felix." the other said.

"Oh um, FELIX SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEE YOU!" Hyunjin yelled.

"Ouch, that was loud." the male cringed.

"My bad."

Felix came running out and his eyes lit up, "San!!!! I haven't seen you in forever! Hi!" He ran to greet the other and hugged him.

"Hey Felix, i heard what was going on. I came here because were having a meeting at our guardians house, and you're the main talk of the show so ofc you had to be there for the important information." San hugged back and soon let go.

"Oh. I see. Well, i guess i'll get going now." Felix said and turned to Hyunjin.

"Is that your mans by the way?" San asked and pointed towards Hyunjin.

"Y-Yes." Felix shyly chuckled.

"Whoa he's hot." San said.

"Hey! You have a boyfriend. Back off." Felix laughed.

"Alright alright. Come meet me in the parking lot once you're ready." San said and left.

Felix sighed, "Well, I'll get going now. See you later."

"See you later, Kitten." Hyunjin gave him a sad smile and kissed the shorters forehead.

•TBC•
sAaNnNnNN?? wHat aRe yOu doINg iN mY fAnfIcTioNnnN???
Instagram: Yeoxsang