CHAPTER 24

Hyunjin shot up from his deep slumber. He sweared to god that that was the worst dream he's ever had.
He quickly looked at a sleeping Felix and was relieved. He looked at the clock and it read 3:24 AM.
Hyunjin huffed and puffed, as he tried to regain calmness. He ran his hand through his damp hair, because of the sweat forming around his body.

"Hyunjin? What happened? Are you okay?" Felix quickly sat up after him and turned on their bedside lamp.

Felix saw how terrified Hyunjin had looked. He had the word worry written all over his face.

"Come here.. please." Hyunjin pleaded and gently patted his lap.

Felix nodded and crawled over and sat on Hyunjin's lap, while facing his direction.
The older wrapped his arms around the youngers waist and hugged him tightly.
Felix was slightly confused but hugged back knowing he needed comforting.

"Will you tell me what happened?" Felix asked.

"Yeah.. Just had a nightmare.." Hyunjin replied.

"What was it about?"

"You left to find your god and never came back.."

Felix let go of Hyunjin and looked at him.
"Awh. That's terrible baby," Felix frowned.

"Yeah. I'm just glad you're s-s-still here w-with m-me." Hyunjin began to cry.

"Hyunjin! Don't cry, i'm right here!" Felix pouted and was quick to wipe the tears away.

"But what if you won't be here in the near future!" Hyunjin cried and cried into Felix's shoulder.

"No no no, please don't cry anymore." Felix patted Hyunjin's head.

Hyunjin never would've thought he'd cry this much in his life. He was the type to rarely cry, and kept all his sad emotions hidden. But everything going on now, was too much, so he just kind of, broke.

"I'm s-sorry Felix.. F-for being such a c-cry baby.. and b-being a b-burden t-to y-you. I b-bet you w-wished you never m-met me.. N-now y-you have t-to deal with m-my ass and r-risk your w-whole life just t-to be with someone w-who's not even
w-worth it." Hyunjin cried harder.

Felix was honestly completely shocked of what Hyunjin had just said.

"Hyunjin look at me.." Felix began.

Hyunjin quickly wiped his tears off his face and looked at Felix.

"Master, it's okay if you cry. We're humans.. well i dunno about me but.. you are." Felix continued and cupped Hyunjin's face.

"You're never a burden to me, and i'm so glad i met you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and i'd risk it all for us. Whether i make it or not, i will still forever keep you in a special place in my heart. You're my boyfriend, you're my lover, you're my soulmate, you're my master, and you're my little uwu cupcake and that will never change. You're my everything, Hyunjin. You gave me a home, and i truly know how it feels to be loved. Never say that you're a burden or anything because you're not. Okay?" Felix smiled and kissed Hyunjin's nose.

"What did i do to deserve you." Hyunjin cried even harder if that was even possible.

"Hyunjin! I said no more crying!" Felix cutely scolded.

"They're happy tears my Kitten. I love you so much. Thank you." Hyunjin went back to tightly hugging Felix.

"I love you too."

•TBC•
Istg these past few chapters
really wanna make me cRryYy
Instagram: Yeoxsang