CHAPTER 32

Today is finally the day. The day where Felix had to leave for who knows how long. Maybe for weeks, months, years, and possible forever.

"I'm so sorry, Hyunjin." Felix looked down at the ground.

"I know, Kitten. I understand. I'll wait for you forever. You're the love of my life, and I know it." Hyunjin also looked down, while he held both of Felix's hands.

"And i'll do everything and anything to be with you again. I'm glad you'll wait for me. I'll find my way to you no matter how long it takes and how hard I have to work for it. Because in the end, it's all worth it if it means being with you. I have to go now Hyunjin." Felix looked up as well as Hyunjin.

Hyunjin slowly nodded before pulling Felix into a sweet and long kiss. Nothing extreme.
Felix kissed back and after a while, they pulled away to only be pulled back into a hug.

"I'll miss you." Hyunjin whispered.

"I'll miss you too." Felix said back.

After what seemed like years, they let go of each other.

"B-Bye." Felix struggled to keep his tears in, "Thank you for giving me a home. And thank you for loving me."

"Bye my sweet Kitten. And thank you for loving me back." Hyunjin sadly smiled and stroked Felix's hair.

They looked at each other for a few seconds before Felix slowly turned around and walked towards the front door. He then unlocked the door and opened it.
Felix turned around one last time and waved goodbye to Hyunjin.
Hyunjin waved back before Felix left and closed the door.

"Stay safe.."

•TBC•
Short chapter, ikkk
but i've been so tired and busy, i'm sorry :(
This is unedited.
Instagram: Yeoxsang