CHAPTER 29

Felix and San arrived at Momo's home, which was an ordinary 2 story house.
They walked up to the front door, and without even knocking, the door flung open to reveal Chenle.

"Hi! We've been waiting for you guys for like an hour. What took you so long?" Chenle asked as he let the two males walk in.

"Well, from my house to Felix's house was like 50 minutes by car, and from Felix's home to here was at least 20 minutes. My owner just dropped me off and left me to get Felix because she had other things to do. Sorry for the wait." San chuckled.

Everyone was waiting in the living room, well more like 10 other cats.

"Hey San, hey Felix! Took ya long enough!" Hyunsuk yelled.

"Sorry sorry." San said.

San and Felix made their way over to their group of friends and sat on the floor. Well, Wooyoung got up from the couch so San can sit down and then he could sit on his lap.
In the corner of the room were 2 large backpacks. One he assumed was filled with food and water, and the other were for hygienic purposes, warmth, money, and the other basic things to survive.

"Okay so someone start off with the information you have." Momo said.

"Oh i will!" Irene said.

"Alright, go ahead."

"So according to what i've found, our god is specifically 420 (🤡✊🏻) miles away from our kingdom. I found that for the majority of the way, you can travel by plane and or train, but you have to travel by foot for 69 (😉) miles. I have the directions on how to get there, i will give it to you tomorrow." Irene said.

Felix took a minute to process that.
420 miles? Damn that's pretty long. But 69 miles by feet!?! Oh lord..
Felix thought.

"I'll go next!" Hyunsuk started off, "Our god is hidden in a large underground cave. It has been stated that it is literally 2x the size of our kingdom! That's huge! It literally has to be at least 70x the size of this house. And to get there, you have to find the secret entrance. But this is were most people mess up. There are traps located almost every step you take. There are even monsters that roam around that will kill you with one strike. The entrance to the actual underground cave is about a mile long." Hyunsuk said.

Literally everyone's eyes widened. Felix got more scared by the moment.

"If you make it through, there's not a lot of information that is available but our god is apparently hidden behind a large waterfall that's almost impossible to go through. The force of the water can basically crush you and or drown you i assume." Hyunsuk finished off.

"Oh my.." Almost everyone went.

•TBC•
Unedited
Instagram: Yeoxsang