CHAPTER 1

NOTE: This is 100% made up. Characters in this fan fiction are real, but nothing in this made-up story is real. Do not copy this ff. If this story seems the same as another, note that it is just a coincidence.

"But mom please! You know I don't like cats! I don't wanna take it! Just give it away or something!" Hyunjin groaned.

His mother called him over to her house for something. Hyunjin lives on his own in an apartment. He recently moved out a few weeks ago. Ms. Hwang is trying to convince her son to take an orange tabby cat that she found on the side of the road. She is allergic to cats, but she felt really bad for it being left out on its own, so she's trying to make Hyunjin take it.

Ms. Hwang sighed, "Please Hyunjin, just take the cat. I feel bad for it! Please take care of it. For your mom, please?" She said as she held the dirtied cat.

The poor cat looked so skinny. It was covered in dirt and bugs.

Hyunjin thought for awhile and he looked into the cat's eyes. They were light brown, with a hint of yellow in them. It simply looked hopeless

"Fine. I'll take it." Hyunjin groaned in defeat.

Ms. Hwang smiled, "Thank you so much Hyunjin! I think it's a boy, I checked. You can name him whatever you want. I bought him some food and stuff earlier today. Make sure to clean him up and bring him to the vet. He's covered in bugs and dirt and just yuck."

"Okay.. Okay.." Hyunjin said.

Ms. Hwang set the cat down and he immediately ran over to Hyunjin's side and rubbed up against his leg.

"See! He already likes you!" Ms. Hwang chuckled.

The corners of Hyunjin's lips formed a small smile as he looked at the cat giving him love.

"Maybe this won't be as bad as i thought." Hyunjin said to himself.

"Anyways, I'll help you put some of the stuff i bought to your car." Ms. Hwang said and began to gather some stuff.

"Oh okay. I'll help out too." Hyunjin said.
"You. Stay here." Hyunjin directed to the cat, not sure if he would understand.

Weirdly enough, he listened.

Hyunjin and his mom put all the stuff she bought into his car. Things like food, bowls, cat shampoo, a litter box, some litter, a litter scooper, bags, collar, and other things like that.

"Ok, thanks mom. I'll go take him now. I'll see you later." Hyunjin said and went back to where the cat was and picked him up. "Bye mom!" Hyunjin said and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Goodbye honey, thank you again for taking him!" Ms. Hwang said.

"You're welcome!" Hyunjin said as he opened the passenger door and let the cat jump onto it.

Hyunjin closed the door and went into the drivers seat to drive back home.

•TBC•

Instagram: Yeoxsang and NCTBTX