CHAPTER 23

Hyunjin parked outside of the building and got out.
Felix did the same. They both walked to Hyunjin's apartment in silence, only the sounds of the trees blowing in the wind and their footsteps filled their ears.
The taller took his keys out of his pocket and struggled to open the front door. It was really awkward. Like, really. Felix was thinking about how someone could struggle that much with opening the door.
Turns out, Hyunjin's eyes were blurry as tears built up slowly, so it was hard to see.
He closed his eyes for a second and breathed in deeply before finally opening the door and tossing his keys somewhere.
Felix walked in afterwards and locked the door.
The older walked to the couch, that was nearby, and sat down, burying his head in his hands as he let out a big sigh.
Felix awkwardly sat next to Hyunjin, making sure his tail was in a comfortable position.
Hyunjin couldn't think about anything else than having the possibility of losing Felix. He mentally slapped himself for thinking so terribly, but at the same time, who wouldn't?
He struggled to calm himself down, so much nervousness and horrifying thoughts.
Felix managed to keep his calm. Yes, he was terrified of losing Hyunjin, but Felix knew that somewhere in him, he had what it takes. He had the ability to find his god, and be granted one wish. That wish being to be able to be with Hyunjin, forever. The younger believed in himself. He can't just sit there and stress out.
Felix snapped out of his thoughts after hearing a small sniffle coming from the boy next to him. He wondered if Hyunjin was crying. I mean, why else would he be sniffling?
The smaller looked at Hyunjin before seeing a tear drop fall to the ground.

"Hyunjin.." Felix softly said.

That's when Hyunjin broke. Multiple, tears fell and he began to bawl his eyes out.

"Hyunjin don't cry." Felix frowned and put his arm around Hyunjin.

The older turned towards Felix and engulfed him in a big hug. He buried his head into Felix's chest while holding him tightly.

"I don't wanna lose you." Hyunjin said.

Felix's heart broke. The sound of Hyunjin's voice saddened him. He sounded so broken and scared.

"Baby please stop crying. You'll never lose me. I promise. I promise with all my heart and soul, that i'll always be with you." Felix was on the verge of crying as well, but kept it in him.

The older continued crying. Even if he tried forced himself to stop, he just couldn't. It flowed out of his eyes like a river, and he couldn't stop it.

"I love you so much, Hyunjin. I'm going to do everything I can to be with you. My journey will have to start in a week or less. I have a week to find my god, and if i fail to do so, i'll be gone. But please don't worry too much my love, i know i'll make it. For us."

•TBC•
Gosh i almost cried 🤧🤧
I hope you enjoyed itttt ❤️❤️❤️
Instagram: Yeoxsang