CHAPTER 10

Hyunjin soon arrived home and grabbed all the things he bought. He put them down near the front of his apartment door and took out his keys and began to open the locks.

Felix ears twitched due to the sound of the door opening and quickly ran to the front door and opened it before Hyunjin could.

"HYUNJIN!" Felix didn't hesitate to engulf the taller in a big hug.

Hyunjin was shocked but hugged back.

"Whoa! What's up?"

"I thought you left me! I thought you died or something! You didn't tell me anything!" Felix let go of the hug and gave Hyunjjn sad kitten eyes.

"Why would you think that?" Hyunjin giggled and ruffled the shorters hair.
"I went and bought you some gifts. I didn't tell you because i wanted it to be a surprise." He brightly smiled.

Felix eyes lit up, "Really? Gifts? Why?"

"Haha, let me come inside and i'll show you." Hyunjin bent down to grab all his bags.

"Whoa that's so much! How come????? What did i do to deserve this??"

"You deserve everything baby. I love you lots."

Felix blushed and sat down on the couch. Hyunjin did the same and gave Felix the bags, but kept one of them.

"Firstly, I got you a knew collar!" Hyunjin smiled.

Hyunjin didn't mention the leash part of it because it was for "later purposes"....

Hyunjin took it out of the bag and showed it to him.

[Something like this 😉]

"Waaa! It's so cute! Thank you master." Felix smiled.

"Let me put it on for you." Hyunjin smiled and came closer to take off his old leash and put the new one on.
"I got you clothes since you always have to borrow mine. And i got you stuffed animals too. And best of all, i got you a phone so you can contact me."

"Reallllyyyyyyyy...!!??" Felix gasped.

"Yes."

Felix grabbed everything out of the bags and was filled with pure joy.

[Btw the stuffed animals were like this ^^]

"Thank you so much Massterrrrrrrrrr." Felix fake cried and hugged him.

"No problem Kitten." Hyunjin hugged back tightly.

"I love you so much, will you promise me you'll never leave me?" Felix looked up at Hyunjin.

"I promise. And will you promise you'll never leave me?"

"I promise." Felix smiled before burying his face in the olders chest.

•TBC•
Instagram: Yeoxsang, NCTBTX, and TinyStayZen