CHAPTER 28

Double update because i felt like writing another chapter :,)

Felix met with San in the parking lot and San immediately started walking to some place.

"How far away is Momo's house?" Felix asked.

"Boy, it's gonna be a long walk. I dunno how far away but at least 20 minutes." San said.

"20!? Jeez, i'm probably gonna pass out in 5 minutes. I like NEVER work out." Felix laughed.

San laughed along, "I can relate."

The laughter dyed down and they walked in silence for a minute or two.

"Soooo.. Tell me about your boyfriend." San looked at Felix and smiled.

"Well first of all, he's fucking GREAT. His name is Hwang Hyunjin, and he's hot, but he's a softie most of the time. He's not much older than me. He's 19. So you already know how i've lived on the street and blah blah blah but then Hyunjin's mom was like aw you poor little thing! look how cute you are! and she took me to her house. She's actually allergic to cats but she still loves them. Because she couldn't take care of me, she called Hyunjin over to take care of me instead. Hyunjin actually HATES cats but he loves me so hehe. One day i accidentally got caught in my human form and he kinda freaked out but he also thought it was pretty cool. Anyways, i've been with him for over half a year. And we've been dating for about a month now. I love him so much, he's the best. But at the same time, i kept the secret away from him. The secret about hybrids not being able to date humans. Don't you think it's pretty stupid? I mean like, love is love.."

"Yeah.. You're right. My owner knows i'm a hybrid and i have a boyfriend. She's really nice. She's like 40 or something and she takes great care of me. I do wish you and Hyunjin could just be together in piece." San wrapped his arm around Felix's shoulders.

Felix sighed, "I'm just so scared San. I'm so scared i won't make it." He hung his head down low.

"Hey, it's alright. We've been friends for sometime and i believe you can make it. Everyone does." San smiled, "We spent the last few days gathering as much information as we could, and surprisingly, there was a lot of information. Apparently there are some villages in the way that know some clues about where our god is. We'll talk more about that later. I'm worried too, but i believe in you Felix."

"Thanks San. I'm so glad all of you guys are here with me. I would have no clue what to do if i didn't have you guys."

"Awh you're so cute." San giggled and ruffed Felix's hair.

Felix smiled as they continued their journey to Momo's house.

•TBC•
Instagram: Yeoxsang