CHAPTER 26

"My lover and owner, is human." Felix said and bit his lower lip.

Whispers and gasps filled the room.

"F-Felix.. Please tell me you're joking..." Momo said with major fear lingering in his eyes and voice.

"Yeah Felix, please tell us you're kidding." Chenle almost screamed.

"Sadly, i'm not.." Felix fiddled with his fingers.

"What are you going to do???" Yuna asked.

"This is where i need your guys help. Please, i need all the information and protection i need. You see here, i cant just break up with him and leave at this point  because we've done things that are forbidden and either way i try i most likely will be gone into the void, so it's worth a shot. There's nothing else i can do but try." Felix said.

Everyone went silent.

"How much longer do you have until you have to go..?" Momo asked.

"I have 4 days." Felix said.

Momo sighed, "Let's get to work guys, we have to find as much information we can about our god. Yuna, Renjun, and Wonyoung, you go prepare everything he needs. Like food, clothes, weapons, first aid kits, anything that will help, and make sure it's a week supply. Hyunsuk, Seunghun, Chenle, Jisoo, Irene, and I will find information. Felix, you may go and spend time with your boyfriend, because you may never know how everything is going to turn out. Feel free to stop by anytime, just made sure it's within 3 days because the 4th day is your last. Everyone, got it?"

"Got it!" Everyone yelled in unison and left to do their duties.

"Felix, before you go, let's talk." Momo said.

"O-Oh.. Okay." Felix said and stayed back for a bit.

"Oh honey, why did you get yourself in so much trouble? You know how it will turn out." Momo asked and held Felix's hands.

Felix let his head hung low, "I-I know Momo.. It's just i've never loved anyone this much and he's so special to me. I couldn't help but fall in love with him every second we're together."

Momo shook her head, "I'm so worried for you Felix, do you think you can make it?"

"I-I-I don't know.. I don't know if i can."

"Hey!" Momo suddenly flicked Felix's forehead.

Felix hissed in pain, "What was that for!"

"That's not how to talk to me! You know better than that! Felix, i know you can make it. I just know you can. With our help, we'll do our best to guide you to success. We. Are. Not. Letting. You. Go. I repeat, we are not letting you go. Ever. You have to believe in yourself sweetie. Do it for you, for your lover, for us, and other people you love. Never doubt your abilities. Got it?"

Felix smiled, "Got it, your highness."

"Don't call me that! You know how much i hate being called that." Momo laughed.

"I know i know.." Felix giggled.

"Anyways, go back to the real world. We'll make sure to find everything we can, alright?"

"Yes ma'am. Thank you so much." Felix hugged Momo.

"Of course." Momo hugged back and ruffled his hair.

They pulled away from the hug.

"Bye." Momo smiled.

"Goodbye. I'll see you soon." Felix grinned back.

They waved to each other before Felix woke up in Hyunjin's arms.

"Awake?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes." Felix slightly nodded. "Let's go out on a date."

"Like.. right now?? It's 7 in the morning." Hyunjin chuckled.

"Yes." Felix smiled.

"Okay then, whatever you want Kitten." Hyunjin smiled and kissed Felix's forehead before they both got up and got ready.

•TBC•
Instagram: Yeoxsang