CHAPTER 30

"Alright, I shall finish it off now," Momo said.
"Legends also say, if you ever find the god, in order for him to grant you a wish, you must find a golden apple. We do not know we're you could get them, but on your way there, the citizens of villages and or tribes may help you find one. It is extremely rare to find, but it is possible. And apparently if you are granted one wish, you will be summoned in a random area in the world."

"Huh?? What do you mean by that?" Felix asked.

"Well, what i'm basically saying is, our god can place you anywhere on this earth. It could be Italy, it could be in America, it can be in Australia, it can be anywhere in the world. If you find your way to our god, and he places you anywhere on this earth, there is a possibility it could take years to get back to Hyunjin. You most likely have to find your way back to him somehow."

"F-Find my way back to him??? So you're saying once i am granted a wish, i have to FIND my way back to Hyunjin because i'll be put back on earth in a random ass place?? That is so unfair!" Felix groaned.

"Don't get too worked up, remember, we're here with you always. Just come to your dream land like we all usually do, and we'll get you back to Hyunjin. We promise."

"If i ever make it, will you promise me to tell Hyunjin to wait for me? No matter how long it takes me to get to him?" Felix asked in a sad tone.

"Of course we will. If Hyunjin truly loves you, he will wait for you. Even if it takes months, years, and even decades."

Felix started to tear up, "You guys are the best. I love you so much. How could i ever repay you???" Felix started to have a mental breakdown on the floor.

"You don't have to repay us Felix! We're doing this because we love you. And we believe in you. And we believe in your love for Hyunjin!!!" Wooyoung said happily as Chenle started having a mental breakdown on the floor with Felix.

"T-Thank you." Felix stuttered before crying even more.

Momo then randomly took out a big bottle of apple juice (gotta be alcohol free hahahaha) and lifted it up in the air.

"Let's drink some apple juice!" Momo shouted.

"YEAH!!" Everyone screamed while Felix and Chenle we're still wheezing on the floor.

"What the fuck is happening." Yuna asked in confusion.

"I have no idea but at least i like apple juice." Irene said.

Momo began to pour out glasses of apple juice as everyone grabbed some, well of course except for Felix and Chenle.
Once everyone got their glasses, Momo lifted hers in the air.

"FOR FELIX!!" She shouted.

"FOORRR FEELIIXXX!!" Everyone cheered and lifted their glasses up.

•TBC•
Instagram: Yeoxsang