CHAPTER 6

[These chapters will be shorter for now on]

"Shit arrghhh!" Hyunjin woke up and let go of Felix, not even realizing they were cuddling in bed.

Felix immediately woke up and sat up, "I'll go get medicine and water."

Felix got up and went to the kitchen to find some medicine for Hyunjin's hangover form yesterday.

Hyunjin's head was pounding like crazy and his stomach hurt. He got up quickly, realizing he felt like he was going to throw up. He ran to the bathroom and started throwing everything up into the toilet.
Felix sighed, shaking his head and walked over to the bathroom and put the water and pills down. He knelt down beside Hyunjin and patted his back.
Once Hyunjin was done and cleaned up, he took the pills Felix provided him and drank all the water.

"Do you want something to eat?" Felix asked.

"Not in the mood for food." Hyunjin replied.

"Okay. Go lay down and rest. I'll go fix up something in case you're hungry later."

"Thank you." The taller said and walked towards the living room couch to lay lie down.

Felix didn't really know how to cook or anything, but he made a simple sandwich.
It had some meat, mayonnaise, lettuce, and mustard on it. He wrapped it up in ceramic wrap and put it in the fridge.
The orange haired boy walked to the couch where Hyunjin was laying.

"Hyunjin."

"Yeah?"

"Sit up for a second."

"Oh um okay." Hyunjin replied and sat up.

Felix sat on the end of the couch and patted his lap, telling Hyunjin to lay his head on his legs.
Hyunjin lied back down and comfortably rested his head on Felix's lap.

"Does your head still hurt?" The younger asked.

"Yes." Hyunjin replied.

"Poor poor baby. Shouldn't have gotten drunk." Felix said sarcastically and grabbed the remote to the TV.

Hyunjin huffed and closed his eyes.
Felix lowered down the volume of the TV so it didn't irritate Hyunjin's headache even more. The shorter began to run his small hands through Hyunjin's hair, which resulted in him falling into deep sleep.

•TBC•
Instagram: Yeoxsang and NCTBTX