CHAPTER 20

"Love between a human and hybrid is forbidden.."

Hyunjin froze.

"W-what?" Hyunjin asked.

There was awkward silence (istg if y'all make the joke-) between them.
Felix has already known it was true, but he kept it away from Hyunjin. He was too scared to tell him. Felix loves Hyunjin very much, but he knows he's committing something that will lead to terrible consequences.
There is a cat god, somewhere that barely any one knows where they're hidden. If someone is able to reach this cat god, they will be granted one wish. But if they fail to find them in a certain amount of time, they will be locked away from the world forever.

"It's true.." Felix spoke up.

"You knew this whole time??" Hyunjin asked.

"Y-Yeah.."

"Why didn't you tell me? What are we going to do??"

"There's one way. But only i'm allowed to go." Felix said.

"What do you mean you're only allowed to go??" Hyunjin said in panic.

"In the cat world, there's a god that grants one wish if found. But it's almost impossible. Hyunjin, I don't know if i could risk it for us. One wrong move and i'll be locked away forever. No one will know where i am, even i won't. I'll just be locked into eternal darkness.. You'll never be able to see me again, and i'll never be able to see you again." Felix started to tear up, "I'm sorry i never told you. If i don't break up with you soon, I'll be gone forever."

"G-gone forever..??? I don't want that! Felix what are we going to do?? I want to stay with you. I want to be with you. Gosh! Why is there a stupid rule like that!?" Hyunjin began to get angry.

"Hyunjin, calm down.." Ms. Hwang patted Hyunjin's back.

"Let's just go Hyunjin.. We'll figure this out. I promise. I'll try to do something about this. Don't worry. You can trust me right?"

"If you do anything, just please be careful. I never want to lose you. Ever." Hyunjin began to cry as he went in for a hug.

Felix began to cry as well, and hugged Hyunjin back.
Ms. Hwang decided to go back into the house before she started crying with them.

"I promise Hyunjin. I'll promise i'll never leave you."

•TBC•
Wow i almost cRIEd
Anyways i hope you enjoyed
Also thank you so much for 600 votes and almost 6k reads!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Instagram: Yeoxsang