CHAPTER 16

"AHH! No! Hyunjin please stop!" Felix whined.

"Stop what Kitten?" Hyunjin replied and smirked.

"Please.." Felix cried and grabbed his hair in frustration.

"What do you mean stop? It feels like victory to me." Hyunjin evil laughed and moved to the finish line of the game "Sorry!".

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Felix screamed and cried in defeat.

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Hyunjin jumped up and down.

"This is the 3rd time you won in a row! Why!!!!" Felix whined.

They had been playing board games for hours and Felix only won 1 game out of like the 10 rounds of games.

"You're so mean. I thought you loved me." Felix stood up and curled up in the corner.

"I do love you. You see here, if you become my boyfriend, i'll be easy on you."

"Really!? Ok then." Felix clapped his hands.

They played a round of some random board game and Hyunjin basically let Felix win.

"Yay! Ok thanks, i'm breaking up with you."

"What!? That's not how it works!" Hyunjin gasped.

"You never said i had to stay as your boyfriend." Felix stood up and put his hands on his hips.

"Well! Still thats not fair."

"It is."

"No it's not."

"It is." Felix huffed as Hyunjin stared at him.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

Before Felix could answer back, Hyunjin wrapped an arm around Felix's waist and pulled him into a kiss.
Felix stood there, frozen and shocked. His heart raced as his legs began to feel weak and his cheeks began to warm up.
The shorter snapped out of his thoughts and closed his eyes. He placed both of his hands on the olders cheeks and Hyunjin pulled Felix closer until their bodies touched.
Hyunjin pulled away from the kiss but didn't let go of Felix.
They both opened their eyes and Felix immediately got shy as he stuffed his face into his hands and buried himself into Hyunjin's chest.

"You're so cute." Hyunjin chuckled and used his other hand to ruffle Felix's hair.

Felix let out a little embarrassed whine.

"Felix, will you be my boyfriend? For real this time?"

Felix let out a small, "Yes."

Hyunjin smiled, "I love you."

"L-love you too."

•TBC•
Instagram: Yeoxsang