CHAPTER 17

"How are we gonna tell the others?" Hyunjin asked.

They had just woken up and it was now about 12 PM. They were laying in bed, Felix on top of Hyunjin.

"Tell the others what?" Felix asked.

"Tell the others that we're dating. They only know you as your cat form.."

"We can just yolo it you know."

"I guess.. But maybe we should wait. It's a little too early."

"You're right. But what if they hate me for being who i am?" Felix gave Hyunjin sad eyes.

"What they think about you doesn't matter. Because i love you and that's all that matters. Right? Plus, i really do think that they'll love you. They nice people."

"Really?" Felix smiled.

"Of course." Hyunjin reassured.

"When should we tell them?" Felix asked.

"I think we can tell them on Saturday or Sunday. If they're free. Is that okay with you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Sure. But what's today?"

"Today's Thursday."

"Oh."

"Can i have a kiss?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix's face turned red, "A kiss?"

"Yes. A kiss."

"O-Okay.." Felix said and moved a bit so now he was sitting on Hyunjin's abdomen.

He leaned down and gave Hyunjin a soft kiss on the lips. Felix shot back up in embarrassment after a bit.

"Awh you're so cute. There's no reason to be shy kitten." Hyunjin said and placed his hands on Felix's thighs.

"Oh shut up.." Felix hit Hyunjin's chest lightly.

"Heheh." Hyunjin chuckled and pulled Felix down and wrapped his arms around the smaller.

•TBC•
UNEDITED.
Instagram: Yeoxsang