Chapter 15: The 1st Day

Jin's POV 3:00PM

It's been only an hour so far. Now I can have Hikaru appear without me passing out, due to chakra loss. Now Hikaruwants me to learn the Rasengan. I know that only wind based Justu users can use it, but Hikaru told me that I'm a mixture of all four elemental based Jutsu users. Guess that makes me super powerful, or something.

"Imagine the chakra, as a flowing river. Now, imagine the water forming a sphere. Focus on the sphere."

An image of a sphere began to form in my mind. The chakra began to swirl in my palm, but then it began to stop abruptly. "Why can't I do this?!" I screamed.

"It is because you doubt yourself." Hikaru said, echoing through my head. "You keep thinking that you will fail. You must know that you can do it. Empty your mind of questions. Believe in yourself."

I thought for a moment. Then, I began to concentrate my chakra again.

I closed my eyes, and started to concentrate again.

The chakra began to flow from my arm, and into my hand. The chakra began to form slowly, and finally it formed a sphere. The chakra kept spinning in place. "Hikaru! I did it! Look!" I said, pointing at the ball of chakra in my hand.

"Good. Now, strike the rock in front of you." She said, pointing towards a large rock, 5 feet away from me.

"All right." I ran towards the rock, and hit it with the Rasengan.

The rock exploded. Pieces flew everywhere.

"Excellent. You have mastered the Rasengan. Now, you may rest."

"Thanks. I really need to eat something. Let's go hunting."

After climbing the down the mountains.....

I'm in the forest area below the mountains. It's peaceful.

I picked up a stick, and sharpened it with a kunai. Then, I hid in a bush, waiting for something to appear.

I heard a twig snap, and a deer appeared.

I smiled, and got ready. I threw my spear as hard as I can, and hit the deer. Right in the heart.

It cried, and fell to the ground. I ran to it, and began to skin it.

After skinning the animal, I made a campfire, and began cooking the meat.

I decided to rest for a while. Considering I mastered the Rasengan, climbed down a mountain, and killed a deer in one day, I deserved a rest.

Yuuki's POV

I know it's only been a day, but I really miss Jin. I miss his befriending smile, his positive attitude, and especially the way he helps others, without question.

This reminds me of that one time.....

*Flashback*

FWOOSH!!

Fire engulfed a nearby house. It was either an accident, or someone set it ablaze. No one knows.

A few people have tried to put the fire out, but it spread too fast.

"My child is in there!!" A 30 year old woman said, crying.

Jin appeared, and said "I'll do it. I'll get them out of there."

"Them?" The woman asked.

"There is more than one person in there. Your husband is in there too." He then jumped through the broken wall.

The woman waited for 10 minutes, before breaking down. She cried.

Then, she saw a figure in the fire. Her husband stumbled through the door.

"Where's the young man?" The wife asked. "He's looking for our girl. Don't worry. I can tell he's a high rank ninja. Possibly higher than a jounin." He reassured his wife.

Yuuki appeared, and asked the couple "What's going on?"

"A young man went in there. He's looking for our daughter. I hope he makes it." The wife told Yuuki.

After the fire.... 6:00 AM

"No.... They should've made it..... They can't be dead. No....." The wife began to sob.

"Hey!!! We have something moving here!!!" a volunteer called.

A pile of burned wood moved, as the young volunteer suggested.

"We've gotta help!!!" He said, moving the wood. Others helped him move the pile of wood. After about 5 minutes of moving large, black pieces of charcoal, they found Jin.

He used his body as a shield, to protect the child. Burns covered his back and shoulders. He stood up, walked over to the husband and wife, and gave them their child.

"Your child is going to be okay. She's stronger than she looks."

"Thank you. Thank you so much. Is there any way to repay you?"

"Seeing that the young girl is safe is enough payment for me."

*End of Flashback*

He risked his life for someone he didn't know. A complete stranger. He's a real hero. And now, he'll be gone for a long time.

I've decided to send a clone to check up on him.

I'm currently outside the village, on the path Jin took. (If you're wondering, this is from what I saw from the clone)

1 hour of running later...

I've arrived at the foot of a mountain, but when I got here, I smelled something. It smells like meat.

Jin must've been cooking something. I can smell some of his cooking herbs.

The reason I know why it's Jin's is because one time I passed by his house, and he was cooking up a storm. He asked me to try his homemade ramen. It was delicious! I didn't know he was such a great cook!

Anyways, I headed through the bit of forest, and found his campsite.

Rrrrrip!! That must've come from Jin. And sure enough, he was eating meat.

He wiped his mouth, looked at me, and asked "What brings you here, Yuuki?"

I replied by saying "I actually wanted to see you again. I missed you." I said, blushing.

He came and sat near me. Then, he hugged me, and said "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Oh, and before you go." He then kissed me. My face heated up.

"I still have feelings for you, Yuuki. I don't know why. Farewell."

I made the clone disappear, before things got out of hand. I looked at the ring on my hand. I then hit my head on the wall. Why is this happening to me?

Jin's POV

I didn't want to do that, but I couldn't help myself. There's something about her that brings out the animal in me.

Well, I better get back to the mountain top.