Chapter 32

"Jin....whatever it is you're going to do....just promise you'll cone back." Tsunade said.

Jin chuckled, grinning.

"I'm afraid that's a promise I can't make, Tsunade..." He soon disappeared from sight.

"It's Pain!" A hidden Leaf Ninja said to the jonin, who were busy fighting their own battles.

Jin appeared by a group of kids. "You kids get outta here! It's too dangerous!" He shouted. They nodded, following him. One of the Pains appeared around the corner. "I'm afraid I cannot let you live, Dragon Demon..."

Jin growled, then made a few unknown hand signs. "Dragon's Blessing Jutsu." His body began to glow, a black and white aura surrounding him. (It's similar to the 9 Gates, but doesn't tax the body so much.)

"Bring it!!" Jin said, his eyes white, with black slits. Their fists collided, but Jin overpowered him, knocking him into a building. Jin then ran up to him, pinning Pain. "RUN, KIDS!!" He shouted, a bit of steam coming out of his nose. "Dragon Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!" Jin said, and began to blow white hot flames onto the Pain he held.

After the smoke cleared, Jin growled. "A substitute..." He jumped, just as Pain nearly stabbed him with his black sword thing. 'Too close...' Jun thought. He winced, the mark on his chest starting to spread. 'Not now!!' He puked up blood, his jutsu fading.

Pain dashed towards him, ready to strike. Jin braced for impact, as he was knocked away, going past the boundaries of the Village. He landed, bouncing off the ground a few times. "Damnit..." He stood up, his left arm dislocated, and a bunch of cuts on his body, staining his clothes red. "I'm not done yet....!" He popped his arm back into place, then began to run towards the Village. He stopped, his eyes widening.

He was witnessing the power of a God. The Village was being destroyed.

"No....NO!!" Jin tried to run, but the wave of destruction hit him, rubble flying everywhere, knocking him out.

20 minutes later.....

Jin pulled himself out of a pile of rubble, coughing up more blood. "Look! A survivor!" A ninja said, helping him up. "Yuuki...?" Jin said weakly. She smiled at him. "It's good to see you, Jin. Are you alright?"

Jin nodded. "Yeah, just tired. Yuuki....please...lay me down, with my head on your lap. Please..." She looked at him with a raised brow, then noticed the mark on his chest. "The kanji for....death.." Jin nodded. "My price to pay for this power.." He coughed, as Yuuki laid his head on her lap.

Jin smiled weakly. "Yuuki...my dying wish...is for Naruto to be happy...keep an eye on him for me, please? And make sure he eats properly. He's like....a younger brother to me..." He looked at the sky. "I'm going to be joining my mother, father, and Saphire soon..." The mark began to slowly spread to his limbs. "Yuuki.....my things....my weapons, armour....have them melted down, and made into my tombstone..."

Yuuki gasped. "N-no! You can survive this, Jin! You always have!" Tears began to stream down her cheeks, her hands gripping his shoulders. "Not this time, Yuuki." Jin chuckled. "This time, I'm dead for sure.." He said as tears went down his cheeks too. "Just promise me, Yuuki..." He held her hand. "Promise you'll watch over Naruto for me..." Yuuki nodded, closing her eyes. "I promise, Jin! I promise..." She began to sob.

"Yuuki.....don't think of my death as goodbye....think of it as....see you...later..." Jin's eyes closed, a smile being frozen on his face as his last breath escaped. The mark fully spread, stopping his bodily functions.

"Jin...?" Yuuki shook him gently. "Jin! JIN?!" Naruto approached Yuuki and the others. "What happened? Is that....Jin?" He walked over to him. "No!" He began to tear up. Others surrounded them, grieving the death of not only a member of their Village....

....but as a member of their family.

This marks the end of my story.

Just as a side note, Yuuki belongs to Curlygirl97 Also, AnimeCrazy13 and  Curlygirl97 inspired me to create this story. I'm sorry for the sad ending. I just thought it would be fitting for him to go, since he's not an official character. And thank you everyone for reading, commenting, voting. You're all awesome! And I know I got a few things wrong, but its ok. Thanks. Naruto does bot belong to me, it belongs to its creator, Kishimoto. XD Can't even remember the creator's name LOL!)