Chapter 18: A decision between Good and Evil

Hey readers and fans! brotherdumas here! This chapter will feature a few more decisions Jin will make. Oh, and if you're wondering, these decisions do not affect the story whatsoever.

Enjoy! :)

Jin's POV

It's only been two days since Saphire died, but I still miss her. I dream about the times we spent together. But, I also have nightmares about what I think happened to her. Itachi..... that b******.

I stood up and thought: Should I go after Itachi? Or should I learn to 'forgive and forget?' Or should I do something else?

Go after Itachi: (Evil)

Kage's chakra flowed through my entire body. "I'll forgive them, after they're dead." I said, with malice.

The chakra went from my chest, to my legs, filling them with a surge of power.

"Let's do this!" Kage and I said, in unison.

I ran past a few buildings, and many people, and found myself passing the gate.

*Flashback*

"Jin?"

"Yeah, Saphire?"

"I love you."

*End of Flashback*

I shook my head, and kept running.

*Flashback*

"Jin, get inside. Hurry!"

Blood splattered.

"....tell your mother that.... I.... love .....her...."

*End of Flashback*

I stopped, and remembered how many important people I've lost, and all that has happened to me.

First, my real parents leave me with a couple who raise me.

My right arm flexed.

Second, the people who raised me, were killed.

My hand balled up into a fist.

Next, the girl I love dies.

My fist clenched.

And now, I'm going to get revenge. The fingernails on my right hand grow, and rip through the bandage. Spikes began to grow from my shoulder and forearm. The bandages burn, and fall off. They turned into ash, before hitting the ground. I examine my right arm.

It's covered in tattoos. They are shaped as chains, and are black. The skin is no longer grey and wrinkled. The spikes are red. The curse mark is visible, and that's where the chain tattoos are originating from. Spikes have also come out of my knuckles.

I feel.... powerful.

I began walking, and broke off into a

sprint. The chakra began pumping into me.

"We'll destroy those motherf***ers." Kage said.

"Damn straight." I replied.

I stopped when I found myself in front of a shallow part of a lake. A rock with a few seals are visible. I can't enter.

"Damn." I muttered.

"Seems like you found us." Itachi said, appearing in a puff of smoke.

"You're gonna pay for what you did to Saphire!" I growled, pointing at him.

He grinned, and said "Let's see you try." I ran toward him, but he dodged me, and said "Meet me at the Uchiha Manor. We'll fight there." He disappeared.