Chapter 23: Got caught....crap...

Jin's POV

Just as I was leaving, I noticed Yuuki's chakra shake a little.

'She must be suspicious.' Kage said.

'Yeah. She must've caught on.' I thought, and frowned a little.

'They're leaving. Lets follow.' I thought, and began tracking Yuuki an her team.

~

~

~

Once we reached Kitowa, I noticed that Yuuki and her team have stopped.

I closed my eyes, and concentrated my chakra into my ears.

"Oh shut up, ya damn wolf. Just go find that chakra signature from earlier." Uh oh.

'What is it, Jin?' Shura asked, worried.

'She's sending Juro to find me.' I replied, shakily.

I tried hiding my chakra signature, but it was no good. I could see Juro looking straight at me.

"S**t." I said, facepalming.

Juro jumped at me, and bit onto my cloak. He picked me up, with no problem.

"Damnit. I was hoping you wouldn't find me, Juro." I said, crossing my arms.

He grunted, and carried me towards Yuuki, who looked pissed.

"Uh, hi?" I said, nervously.

"Drop him Juro." She snarled.

Juro dropped me, and I gulped when Yuuki glared at me.

"Why are you here?" She asked, in a cold voice.

"I, uh, I.." I stuttered.

"It was Tsunade's fault, wasn't it? She sent you."

"Y-yeah." I composed myself a little. Seeing Yuuki this angry makes me a little... unsettled.

"For f***s sake!" She yelled, punching a tree and snapping it in half. "I'm so sick of this s**t! It doesn't feel like any of you trust me anymore! If only I hadn't been born into this stupid Uchiha clan!" She rested her head against a nearby tree. "Goddamnit Itachi, Sasuke."

I wrapped my arms around her, and she buried her face into my chest

"It's not like that, Yuuki." I said, trying to comfort her.

"Right." She sniffled. "It's because I'm a Jinchuriki."

I lifted her chin up and said. "I don't want to hear you talk like that. Ever. You're my best friend, and you mean so much to me. Don't even think of yourself that way. Like nobody wants you around. I cannot tell you how wrong you are. So many people love you, more than you realize." I kissed her forehead.

She stopped crying, and sniffled. "Thanks, Jin. You know my cousin told me something when I was younger."

"Cousin?" I asked.

"His name was Obito, although he died when I was young. Anyway, so he taught me this 'Jinsei wa onata ni sakebu tame ni hyaku no riyu o ataeru toki wa egao ni sen no riyo o motte iru jinsei shimshite imasu."

"And what does that mean?" I asked.

"It means 'When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

"Well, if you ask me, your cousin gave very good advice."

Yuuki shrugged "It was one of his odd smart moments."