Chapter 2: Forgotten Memories.....

Jin's POV

Tsunade led me up to the tower where she works. Apparently, she's the Hokage. I didn't believe her when she told me. She said she didn't like it, but she didn't want to miss something like this. so, she went with it.

As for me, well.... she said that all charges against me were dropped. She also told me that I'll be living here, too. I don't mind, really. The house that I'm living in, is pretty nice.

It's a fairly large house. Enough to fit a family of 5 or more. There's a living room, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms(In case I have guests), five bedrooms, a basement, and an attic. It also has a large backyard. Perfect for a guy like me.

I don't understand why I was given a house like this. At least until Tsunade told me that some of my relatives lived there. The family crest is seen on the top of the door.The crest is a dragon wrapped around a sword. It's silver.The roof of the house, or should I say mansion, was a dark blue. The walls of the house were white.The inside of the house was the same.

Before the ceremony, I dressed myself into a white dress shirt, and a pair of black dress pants. I also put on my black leather shoes (which are hard to make), and wore my family crest on the right side of my shirt. I looked into the mirror. My hair was black and shiny, and I had a few scars on my right cheek. My eyes were different colours. The right eye was white,with a black pupil, while the other was black, with a white pupil. I've always wondered why they were like that....

I looked back at the outfit.

Pretty snazzy, if I do say so myself.

I went to the upstairs bathroom, and washed my hair. After that I combed it, and went outside.

On my way there, I met a few people. The first I was introduced to was a shy girl named Hinata Hyuga. She has dark blue hair, and white eyes. They had a hint of lavender. Only enough to notice.

"Oh... h-hi." She said, nervously as I was passing by.

"Oh. Hey. My name's Jin Senji. What's yours?"

"M-my name i-is H-Hinata Hyuga. Why are you dressed so formally?" She asked, curiously.

"This?" I said, motioning towards my outfit. "I've been invited to the ceremony that Tsunade becomes Hokage."

"Wow. I-I've never heard of ordinary people being invited to those before. Usually only nobles are invited. Are you a noble?"

"Nah. I'm just a ninja, just like you." I said, poking her nose.

She giggled. "I bet Naruto would like you. You're funny." 

"Are these your friends?" I said, pointing to two other people. Both were boys. They both wore sweaters,but one was weaing shades, and one had red paint on his cheeks. The boy with the face paint seemed more.... animal-like than the other. He also had a puppy with him. The other boy was very quiet....

Anyways...

"Hey. the name's Jin. Nice to meet you both." I said, shaking each of their hands.

"My name's Kiba! And this is Akamaru." He said, motioning towards the puppy.

"Arf!" He barked.

 "That's Shino. He doesn't talk much."

"I don't mean to sound like I'm in a rush or something, but I gotta go. Bye!"

I turned around, rushing towards the building. While I was running, I bumped into a girl. She had long, white hair, and red eyes. She was holding a few grocery bags, before I bumped into her, and knocking them out of her hand.

"Sorry about that." I said, helping her pick the groceries up.

"It's all right. It was my fault for not getting in your way. After all, you've been invited to an event that no ordinary person would've been invited to." She said, as we picked up the last of the food.

"Hey, how did you know that?" I asked.

"I overheard you talking to Hinata, Kiba, and Shino." she said, pointing towards them.

"Heh. Figured as much. My name's Jin Senji. And yours is?"

"My name is Yuuki Uchiha. Nice to meet you." We shook hands. I could tell that she was very powerful, just by looking at her.

"I better get going." I said, waving goodbye.

After the ceremony (which Tsunade, personally invited me to), she asked me why I was here. That surprised me.

"Well, I'm not really sure, honestly. I... remembered that my family used to live here."

"You don't remember anything, other than that?" She asked me, with a raised eyebrow.

"No. I haven't been able to remember anything other than that one memory." I said, rubbing the back of my head.

She then wrapped her arms around me, saying:

"I'm pretty sure you'll remember. Don't worry." After she said that, she gave me a kiss on the cheek.She smiled and said: "I've gotta go. See you around... Jin." She stood up, and left. I decided it was time for me to go home, too. When I stood up, I sensed movement.

I pulled out a pair of kunai, and held them backwards. I went into a stance, and got ready to fight.

"So. You have the White Dragon Kyuubi in you, right?" A voice said, behind me. I turned around.A man with black hair, and red eyes, wearing a black cloak with red clouds, stood there with his arms crossed.

"What are you talking about? I don't know about this White Dragon that you're talking about. And, what do you want with me? Do I know you?" I questioned him.

"One question at a time. Be patient." He said, raising his index finger.

"I will answer your question. Only if you answer mine."

"Fine. Go ahead."

"I am Itachi Uchiha. What is your name?"

"Jin Senji. What do you want with me?"

"I'm looking for suitable members to join the Akatsuki. Do you know of the Uchiha clan?"

"Yes. I heard that they were slaughtered..... by you. Do you know me?"

"Yes. I know who you are. That's all the questions I have. Now, prepare to die." He ran towards me.

"Dragon's Sight!" I called out. I could see what he's planning to do next. I see that he'll try to sweep my feet, then do an uppercut, and then stab me with a poisoned kunai.The Dragon's Sight wore off. Itachi tried to do what he planned, but I managed to dodge them... barely. He was fast! Almost faster than me! But luckily, that wasn't all that I saw, when I was using Dragon's Sight.

I also saw that he had the Sharingan. I'm not entirely sure about that Kekkai Genkai. I know that the Sharingan gives you superiour speed and strength. Sometimes it give you the ability to copy certain jutsus.

"White Dragon's Barrage!" I savagely clawed at him, ripping the cloak he was wearing. The White Dragon's Barrage, is a 7-hit combination of kicks, punches, and clawing. The last hit was an uppercut. That seemed to surprise him. I nicked his chin, cutting it.

"Hmph." He said as he threw it off. He wore a black t-shirt undernath. And he also wore a pair of black jeans. 

 This time, when he attacked me, he was much faster. But thanks to my Dragon's Sight. I predicted his every single move.

"Hmm. So you can predict my moves, huh?"

"Pretty much." I said, as I ran towards him.

He smiled.

"This is going to be fun." He then started to teleport all over the place. Then at the last teleportation, he stabbed my stomach. I puked up a few pints of blood. Blackness took over, and I passed out.