Chapter 24: This is no longer a simple mission

Jin's POV

After Yuuki and I had our little talk, we both went back to the room. Yuuki went to the kitchen, and began cooking something. I don't know what it is, but it smells delicious. I went into the bathroom, and changed.

Once I was done, I brushed my teeth, and quickly rinsed my hair.

Yuuki's team must've gotten up by now. I heard a knock from the door.

"Hello?" It was Kara. "I'll be right out." I replied. I looked into the mirror. My eyes..... Why are they different colours? My right pupil is black with a white dot, and my left pupil is white with a black dot. And the weird thing is, the rest of the eye is black as well! 

Oh, well.... I can't do anything about it.

I tied my headband around my forehead, and opened the door.

"Good morning, Jin-senpai!" Kara greeted, smiling. I ruffled her hair a bit, and said "Good morning, Kara." She fixed her hair, and went into the bathroom. I smiled, and thought 'Reminds me of Sakura.' I then fixed my bed, and Yuuki's as well. I even fixed Kara's bed! Anyways, I sat near the window, and looked outside.

This place....

*Flashback*

"Dad? When I'm older, I wanna be the greatest ninja ever!" I said, giving my dad a smile.

"I'm sure you will son. And remember, their will be other ninja, too! So you have to train hard and long. All right?"

"Yeah! I promise!"

*End of Flashback*

I smiled, remembering how proud my mother and father were, when I received my headband. My proof that I was a true ninja. Yuuki must've fed her team by now. I went in, and said "Good morning!"

"Why are you so skippy?" Yuuki asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Imagine you were me, and had to deal with a mad you." I winked. "And lived to tell the tale."

Yuuki just rolled her eyes

"Don't count yourself so lucky next time buddy. You should have seen what she did to me." Saphira jumped through the window.

Yuuki glared at her, and said "I will repeat what I did, unless you give me an exceptional reason in the next 30 seconds."

"Oh, come on! I'm your best friend! Isn't that a good enough excuse?" Saphira whined.

"25... 24... 23..." Yuuki counted.

"Okay, okay." She gave up. "I was sent here to keep an eye on both of you. Or else Tsunade threatened to beat me up."

Damn it, Tsunade! I'm gonna strangle her when I get back.

"Oh, and Neji and Shikamaru are here too." She added.

"So I noticed. So is this our huge team?" Yuuki waved out to the window, where the guys hid.

"This is little more serious than just a mission, Uchiha." Saphira stated, sounding professional. Uh oh. I didn't like where this was going...

"So? We've now got two ANBU, two Jounin, a Chunin, and three genin. Way more than necessary. So, what's up?"

Saphire and I glanced at each other. "You tell her!" And we ran out of the room.

Once we stopped Saphira yelled "Jin, you should have told her!"

"Hey, you've seen a mad Yuuki! Would you have told her?" I defended.

She paused. "Alright, I wouldn't."

I shivered. "Man, it gave me the creeps."

"You didn't even cope it that bad, you lucky b*****d." She said, jealously. "I got so many g**damn bones it took me weeks to heal."