Chapter 30: The Return...

Near the Village Hidden In The Leaves.....

Jin's POV

_______

I'm getting closer to home...

Just a few more yards, and I'm home free...

"You there!" The guards called, as I entered through the gates.

I responded "I wish to see the Hokage, if you don't mind."

They looked at each other, and asked "Which village are you associated with?"

I showed them my headband, and they let me in. After that, I walked towards the Hokage's Office.

'Grumble...' My stomach growled, and twisted.

I'll stop by Ichiraku's Ramen Shop, and get some food. I'm starving!

5 minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived, and placed an order for two bowls of ramen, in case the first one doesn't fill me.

"Here you go, sir!" The girl behind the counter said, and handed me two bowls of fresh ramen.

"Thanks, beautiful." I winked at her, and smiled.

She giggled, and went back to work.

I split my chopsticks and began eating. I started with the vegetables, and mixed them into the noodles.

I began slurping them up, savouring the flavour of the broth, mixed with the vegetables.

Mmmmm.... Delicious!

I ate the rest, grabbed my second bowl, and ate it the same way.

"Ahh! Scrumptious!" I said, and paid them for the meal. I left, and walked back on track.

I reached my destination, and made my way up the tower stairs.

'What if they hate for what I did? What if they don't accept my apology?' I thought.

I'll just have to wait and see what happens to answer those questions.

I headed up the stairs, and found myself in front of the office doors.

I cleared my throat, and knocked.

'Knock! Knock!'. "You may enter." I heard from inside. I opened the door, and entered.

"Lady Tsunade." I said, waiting.

"Ah, you wanted to see me, right? Alright. Who are you, and what do you want?" She asked.

"I've come to tell you something." I said, and continued. "You know Jin Senju, right?" I began to unwrap my bandages.

"Yes, I do. Why?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

I finished unwrapping my bandages, and said "Cause I'm back."

"Jin?!" Both Shizune and Tsunade shouted, suprised.