Chapter 22: Keeping an eye on Yuuki

Jin's POV

Just as I was about to leave, Koketsu brought me yet another scroll.

"I'd hate to be in your shoes right now. Heh heh." He said, handing it to me, and grinning.

"Why's that?" I asked, taking it.

He disappeared in a puff of smoke.

I scoffed, and removed the elastic from the rolled up scroll.

It read:

Dear Jin,

If you decide to abandon this mission, I will throw you in jail. I still remember the damage you caused, and you owe us.

From,

Tsunade

Aw, crap. I sweatdropped. Now, I have to keep an eye on Yuuki, otherwise, I'll get thrown in jail.

I then headed out.

Onwards, to adventure!!

A few tracking hours later...

It's only been a few hours, and nothing has happened so far. Yuuki's chakra rose a few times. She must've summoned Juro.

'They've developed a great friendship together.' Shura said, proudly.

'So, that means Juro is my brother? It doesn't make any sense.' I thought to Shura.

'Well, he is my son, after all. It should make sense now.'

'Right.' I replied.

I looked ahead, and saw that the sun was beginning to set. I heard a rustle, and laid down on my belly, being careful not to make any noise.

After a few moments, I stood up, and saw Yuuki near the river.

She began taking off her clothes!!!!

My nose bled, and sent me flying to the ground.

"Who's there?" Yuuki asked.

S**t! S**t! S**t! I thought and hid behind a tree. I peeked around the trunk to see her bathing..... naked....

'Oh, if only things like this happen everyday.' I thought, sighing.

I went back behind the tree, when Shura broke the silence by saying:

'You little pervert.' I heard her scoff.

'Atta boy.' Kage, said encouragingly.

I peeked around again, and heard a deer cry. I looked towards the sound, and saw Yuuki carrying it back to her camp.

'She's one tough cookie, that's for sure.' I thought, while grinning.

'Shura, I need you to see how they're doing. Alright?' I said, biting my thumb.

'Alright. Summon me.' She replied.

I whispered "Summoning Jutsu! White Dragon Arise!" And in a soft puff of smoke, she appeared, and dashed towards her camp in a white blur. When she got close, she made herself invisible.

Shura's POV

Once I was close enough, I heard Yuuki say:

"Don't look at me like that." She growled. "My life is fine." Then, she put the deer over the fire, already prepared to cook. She must've prepared it, since these young ninja aren't prepared to see stuff like that.

"And make sure you eat." She said, sounding motherly.

After they ate, the cildren known as Furiki, Roli, and Kara bowed their heads and said "Gomen Sensei."

Yuuki's eyes softened, and she said "I don't need your pity. But I thank you guys for caring.

The young girl stood, and hugged her. Yuuki hugged her back, and said "Now, go to bed. At dawn, we pack up and leave."

"Right!" The three kids said.

I stood up, and made my way back to Jin.

Jin's POV

I watched Shura as she made her way back. She ran across the river, and jumped over the bushes I hid in. She dissipated, and said in my head

'They will be leaving at dawn. You better get some rest. We have a long way to go from here.' She informed me.

'Kitowa is the place we're headed to, right?' I thought.

'Yeah.' She replied.

Then we better sleep. I snuggled against the tree, and wrapped my cloak around me. I closed my eyes, and went to sleep.

Dawn.....

I was awoken by a boyish scream.

I stood up, and stretched, yawning while doing so. 'Must've been her team.' Kage said, drowsily.

'Yeah. They're really loud.' I thought, and scratched my head.

'Looks like they're leaving now.' Shura said.

'Well, we better get going.'