Chapter 29: Home.....

Jin's POV

_______

Now that I'm out here in the forest, I don't know what to do. If I go back, the village will despise me..... especially Yuuki....

"Damnit!!" I shouted, punching a tree.

I pulled my fist out, leaving a punch mark in the tree trunk.

"All I ever do is get angry and get captured...." I said, feeling depressed.

"I bet Naruto and the others are doing great missions right now..." I sulked.

"My son..." I looked up to see my mother, with a concerned look plastered onto her face.

"Why are you doubting yourself?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said, sliding down against the trunk until I sat against it.

Mother placed a hand on my chin, and raised my head up to look at her.

"You're a strong, young man, Jin. Anybody would love to have someone like you as an ally." She smiled at me.

"I know, Mom. But, I could also be a big threat to anybody." I stood up.

"The moment I get angry...." I touched my chest. "I lose control of myself. Not even you and dad can do anything about it." I frowned.

I began walking. "Jin? Where are you going?" She asked, a little worried.

"I need to go for a walk. Gotta clear up my head. See you in a bit." I said, waving.

"Don't worry about our boy. He can take care of himself."

"But..."

Mom and Dad's voices faded as I walked farther down the trail. A butterfly landed onto my shoulder. "Hello, little one." I greeted, and let in crawl onto my finger.

The butterfly had purple wings, and rthe rest of it was black.

"I wish I was like you. No responsibilties, or anything else to worry about." It moved around, flicking its wings.

"Go on." It flew away into the bushes, without a care in the world.

I placed my hands into my pockets, and kept walking.

--------------------------

After a while, I came upon a clearing. I also noticed something. It looked like..... No way!

I dashed towards the sight, and stopped in front of it, and fell to my knees.

"My old home...." Or, rather, what was left of it.

It was nearly destroyed. Burn marks littered the place, and there were bloodstains here and there. The family crest was shattered. And a couple of skeletons were lying on the ground.

"My other mother and father..." I replied, feeling my eyes sting.

"They were like my parents...." I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"I miss them...." I began sobbing, letting the tears overflow in my eyelids. I didn't care anymore

"WAAAHHAAHAA!! WHYYYY?!" I screamed, gripping the crest close to my chest.

*Flashback*

"You see this, my son?" Father asked, while pointing to the family crest.

"Yes, Father. I see it. That's the family crest." I stated, remembering what he taught me.

"Good lad. You remembered. Never forget what I taught you, okay?"

*End of Flashback*

"Yes, Father." I said, feeling my chakra level rise. "I'll never forget what you taught me." I stood straight, and dusted myself off.

I made a few hand signs, and said:

"Wings of a Dragon!" White flames shpt out of my back, and shaped itself into a pair of wings.

The bandages that covered my body burned off, revealing my torso and face.

"Everyone deserves to know my dark secret. They would do the same." The wings raised up, and pushed me off the ground, signaling my flight.

Meanwhile in The Village Hidden In The Leaves...

_________________________

The Fifth Hokage sat at her desk, trying to finish the stacks of paperwork that surrounded her.

"Tsunade-sama." Shizune said.

"What is it, Shizune?" Tsunade asked, looking her way.

"I've been receiving reports of a mysterious, flying ninja around these parts." She said, passing her a folder full of reports, and a few photos.

"Yeah.... I'll take a look at....... WHAT?!?" She yanked the folder out of Shizune's hand, flipping through the reports and photos.

"There are only TWO people I know that can fly, using a jutsu. Yuuki Uchiha, and...." Tsunade stopped.

"Jin Senju, who disappeared three weeks ago." Shizune finished.

"It must be Jin. I just sent Yuuki Uchiha on a mission yesterday."