Christmas Special!!!!!

Hey guys! brotherdumas here! I decided, since Christmas is almost here, I decided to make a Christmas special! (see title, duh) Anyways, hope you enjoy it as much as I wrote it! :)

Jin's POV

December 24th 9:00AM

I snapped forward, realizing what day it was. I jumped off my bed, and looked out the window.

A thick blanket of snow covered everything.

"SNOW!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I dashed to the closet, and wore my snow gear. A thick parka, a pair of leather gloves, sweats, and a pair of leather boots. I pulled the hood over my head, and headed outside.

Once I was outside, I was breathtaken.

"Wow..." Was all I could manage to say. I've never seen so much snow before.

I spread my arms out, and embraced the beauty of the village.

Then I heard someone say "Hey, Jin." I looked to my right, and saw Yuuki, smiling. "Hey, Yuuki." I said, smiling back.

"How are you feeling?" She asked. "Amazed. I've never seen snow for a long time. Beautiful, isn't it?" I answered. "Yeah...."

We stood there for a moment, before I asked "So, what were you doing, before you came to visit? And what do you have in those bags you're carrying?" She replied, by saying "Oh, I was doing some Christmas shopping, and these bags have Christmas presents in them."

I tried taking a look in them, but she said "Ah! No peeking!" She giggled. "I better get going, see you!" She waved. "See ya later!" I waved back.

"Oh, crap!" I shouted. I forgot to do some Christmas shopping! I dashed down the street, and headed to the local store.

I opened the door, and took a basket, to carry the gifts in.

I decided to buy Naruto a box of instant ramen, a romance novel for Sakura, an ant farm for Shino, 10 lbs of hamburger meat for Kiba and Akamaru, a weight set for Guy and Lee, and a few other gifts for everybody. I also grabbed assorted boxes, wrapping paper, and tape.

I lugged my gifts to the register, and placed them on the counter.

"That's a lot of gifts. Last minute Christmas shopping?" The lady behind the counter asked.

"Yeah. I have a lot of friends." She was rather pretty. "You could be my friend, too, if you want. I smiled, and winked at her. She blushed, giggled and said "Sorry, I'm taken." She apologized. "It's all right, now how much do I owe you?"

"Okay, the total is 75000 Ryo."

I dug through my bag, and groaned.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"All I have is this gold bar I found." I said, placing it on the counter.

Her jaw dropped. "I....uh....I...." Her eyes went to the back of her head, and fell over. I caught her, and placed her on a chair. A few other customers looked this way.

I took my stuff, and headed home.

Once I was there, I began to wrap the gifts.

3 hours of wrapping later.....

Noon, December 24th

Almost done! Just need to wrap Kakashi and Yuuki's gift. I bought them each a necklace. Two halves of a heart, with a picture of their face inside them.

I placed them both in a box, and tied a ribbon around it. Done!

My stomach grumbled. I made a quick sandwich and ate it, along with a cup of milk.

I loaded a bag with the gifts, and went back outside.

I snuck in each of their houses, and placed their gifts when they weren't looking.

3 hours of present giving later.....

3:00PM December 24th

All done! Now, all I have to do is make some Christmas supper. I ran back to my house, took my winter gear off, and prepared dinner. But before I get it ready, I'll need a turkey! I went to the fridge, and grabbed a 20 pound turkey. Good thing I bought this early, since there was this only one left in the store!

I placed the turkey on the kitchen counter, and began to cook. I put some wood in the fire pit, and lit it with a couple of rocks. I preheated the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. I began mixing various herbs and spices, so that I can coat the turkey with it. I looked at the clock. 3:48 PM..

I washed my hands, and began putting up decorations. Tinsel, ball ornaments, an such. I might as well put my tree up as well. Once I was finished with the decor, I went upstairs, and into the attic, to get the tree.

I brought it downstairs, and decorated it as well. I heard my puppy shaped timer go off, and placed the turkey in the oven. I turned the timer up to three hours, and placed it near the oven.

I put my special spice on it, and closed the oven door.

"Mmm! Something smells good!" A voice called. I spun around. Who is that? I didn't hear the door open. A small child dashed towards me, and..... passed through me? I turned around, and instantly recognized who it was.

Saphire.

"Is dinner almost ready? I'm starving!" A younger me said.

"Don't worry, it's ready!" A middle aged woman replied.

My mother.....

"All right everybody! Dig in!" Father.....

I sat at the table in my usual spot. Near the window. I looked at my parents, and they smiled. "Jin.... Saphire..... Merry Christmas...." They said, before disappearing. I frowned, and began sobbing quietly into my arms.

"They're gone..... the family I knew and loved.... gone.....gone......" I began sobbing again.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and looked to my right to see who it is. It was Yuuki.

"Jin, are you alright?" She asked, sounding concerned. I wiped my eyes, and said "I miss my family, and Saphire... I just want to be with them..." I began sobbing again. Yuuki held me, trying to calm me down. The last thing she said, began to calm me down.

"If you think about it, we're your new family. Me, Kakashi, Naruto, everybody. We love you, Jin. Don't be sad. We're here for you." She hugged me tightly.

I wiped my eyes again, and looked at her. Now that I think about it, she'd sorta like my younger sister. She's right, and now I've realized that my friends are like my family.

"You're right. Thank you, Yuuki." I said, smiling. "You're welcome, Jin." She smiled as well.

BRRRRIIINNNGGG!! My timer blared.

"Looks like the turkey is ready." I walked towards the oven, and opened it. The turkey was a dark golden brown.

"It's ready." I said, smiling.

"Something smells good!" Naruto shouted, near the door.

"Good. Everyone's coming over for dinner." I said, holding the turkey with mittens on. I placed the turkey on a plate, stuffed it, and placed the plate and turkey on the table.

After I did that, everybody surrounded the table.

"All right everyone! Dig in!" I called.

I looked around the table. Naruto tied a napkin around his neck, ready to eat. Sakura was talking to Tenten. Lee and Guy were getting ready to eat as well. Neji and Hinata were talking to Aiko. Kiba and Akamaru eyed the food. I chuckled. Being surrounded by friends is one of the most important things about Christmas. They truly are my family.

And that, was my best Christmas ever.