Chapter 26 Part 2

Inside Orochimaru's Hideout...

Early evening...

______________

Jin's POV

"So, which of these three ninja will survive?" I asked, as I watched three young men fight on a screen.

"Hmm. They seem to be nearly equal." Kabuto stated, pushing his glasses up.

One of the men's body split down the middle on the screen.

"Oh, never mind." Kabuto said, feeling a little embarrassed. I watched the last two fight.

The arena where the two ninja fight...

The man on the left dashed forward, and attempted to grab the other.

His attempt failed, as the other man flipped him over, making him land on his back. The grounded man kicked his opponent's jaw, sending him flying.

He stood up quickly, and grabbed him, in mid-air. He threw him down, face-first. "Damn......" The now injured man said, spitting out blood.

"It was nice meeting you. Now, die!" He tried to stomp his head, but the other man smirked, and dodged the attack. He struck him, making his head snap back, breaking his neck.

He flipped over, body going limp.

Jin's POV

________

I smirked, and began walking through the hall that lead to the arena. I reached the door, and opened it.

It opened with a loud groan, startling the man who stood over his opponent's corpse.

"Who are you? You aren't Orochimaru.... Are you one of his lackeys?" He asked.

"You could say that." I then smiled, evilly at him.

"What are you...? Ahh!"

Kabuto's POV

__________

"AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!" The man screamed, as Jin transferred into his body.

Now, he won't have to transfer again. He's still young, after all.

"Excellent." Lord Orochimaru said, licking his lips. Jin then examined his old body, through his new eyes. His old body disintegrated, leaving only a few belongings.

Jin's POV (from his new body)

_______________________

I feel..... amazing. I no longer feel the poison eating away at me. I have short brown hair, and pale skin. I have a few muscles as well. This body..... it will take awhile before I look like myself again. It'll be worth it, though. And, I don't have the curse mark anymore.

I felt an immense weight carried off of my shoulders. Now, I won't have to worry about going berserk anymore.

I picked up my belongings, and placed them into a bag.

I heard a speaker buzz, and Orochimaru say "How is your new body?" I looked towards the speaker and said "It's much better than my old one. Oh, and Orochimaru?"

The speaker buzzed, before he questioned "Yes?"

My plan is working so far.

"Thank you for the body, but there's one thing you forget to take care of."

I snapped my fingers.

Drilling could be heard above me. Six different holes appeared, and ropes came down each hole.