Chapter 9: So.... this is what I am huh?

Jin's POV

It's been a few days since Orochimaru captured me, and kept me as a prisoner. I'm sitting in a cell right now, waiting for a way to escape.

The reason he kept me alive, was because he wanted to make me 'the perfect ninja.'

What makes him think that he can create the perfect ninja? No doubt he's planning to take over the world...... using me to do so. I looked at the cuffs on my wrists. My wrists are red and swollen, thanks to me struggling with them.

I examined them, and figured out what to do. When Orochimaru tries to cut me open again, I'll take one of his needles...

The door opened with a loud creak. Speak of the devil, and he shall come.

Orochimaru stood in the doorway. He held the mask from before. He stood in front of me, and put the mask on my face. I didn't struggle, considering the curse mark on my shoulder. Every time he touched me, there was a searing pain throughout my entire body. There was a drilling sound. Small needles inserted into my face. It didn't hurt. I've gotten used to it.

"Good boy. You didn't struggle that time. Now, stay still." He pulled out a needle, flicked it twice, and injected it into my arm.

"This will help you... relax. Heh heh heh." He sneered, and stood. "Come along." He said, motioning towards the hallway. When I stood up, everything seemed... slower.

"Coommee alloonng nnowww." Orochimaru said, as the drug took effect. I stood, and stumbled my way out to the hallway. There was quick flashes of walking down the hallway.

Ooohh.. this doesn't feel too good. I thought.

Next thing I knew I was in an operating room. It looked like an operating room. The table had a couple of bloodstains on it, and there was a few.... green spots? I don't even want to know what that is.... or was.

"Lay down." He said, gesturing towards the table. I looked at him, still a little woozy, but still able to move. I pushed his chin upwards, and grabbed the remote for my mask, and the keys for the cuffs I'm wearing.

He fell over a small table. I grabbed a large needle of relaxant, and jabbed it into his neck.

"This will help YOU relax." I said, gritting my teeth. I backed off, as he stood, pulling the needle out of his neck. He managed to say "Damn you." Before he passed out. No time to lose.

I unlocked the cuffs, and pressed the release button on the remote. It hissed as the small drills came out of my face. It fell to the floor with a CLANG!

I then looked at Orochimaru, picked him up, and started to beat him senselessly.

"Take this! And that! And this! And that! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" 

I roared as I punched his face numerous times.

"DIE!!!!" I then headbutt him. A crack could be heard from his head.

"Heh heh.... It'll take more than that to kill me...." 

The snake-man said, as his wounds regenerated. He yanked the needle out of his neck, and smiled at me.

"Run. We don't need you anymore." Orochimaru said, leaving.

What does he mean by anymore? Did he experiment on me enough? Was I not really needed?

This caused my blood to boil. Veins started to pop out of my arm.

"RAAAGGHH!!!" I yelled, punching a hole in the wall. I pulled my fist out, wondering: 

I've never been able to do that before.

I looked in the hole. It was at least up to my forearm.

That's what he meant.

He didn't need me anymore, because he was finished with me. I'm the ultimate ninja. At least, I think I am. I'm not sure what the ultimate ninja is. I sensed something, and ducked.

"Excellent." Orochimaru said, sword in hand.

I walked up to him, and tried to punch him.... but, my arm couldn't move. I tried, but my struggling didn't work. 

"Damn..." I said, before falling to my knees.

What's wrong with my body?! Why can't I move!?

"It turned out to be more effective than I thought." He said. He grinned evilly, and said

"You will listen to me. Understood?"

I couldn't help but say "Yes...Master."

He began to chuckle, then he started to laugh maniacally.

"Oh, I have a surprise for you." He pressed a button on a remote, which I didn't see, and something hissed behind me. Out of curiosity, I turned around, and gasped.

In a tube similar to mine, with the same equipment, was Saphire.

"You b*****d...." I said, under my breath.

"Try escaping, and she dies." He turned around, and left. 

I walked towards the tube, and placed my hand on the glass. She wore a pair of skin tight shorts, and a skin tight tank top. 

"Saphire..... I thought you were dead." I leaned my head onto the glass. A hand placed itself on the other side of my hand. I looked up at her, and smiled.

She placed her hand against her eye, then her chest, finally, she pointed at me. 

I smile, and said "I love you, too."