Chapter 26: The forbidden Jutsu.....

Jin's POV

__________

Ever since I regained my memories a few days ago, I've been able to know who I really am. As a child, I grew up alone, with nobody to care for me. I was also very violent. I killed many people, including children.

I looked at my hands, and saw a flash, as blood dripped from my hands. I shook my head, and it vanished.

My mother and father were killed by bandits, and I made damn sure to get revenge! I can't travel by myself. And I didn't know how to cook or clean. Until I met Zabuza and Haku. I was only 10 when I met them. Zabuza taught me how to fight, and to utilize basic survival skills. He also taught me how to make a fire, and how to make a leanto. I still use those skills today. Haku taught me to use my chakra properly, and how to care for my wounds, whenever I was hurt. She also taught me how to cook. Haku and Zabuza.....they were like family to me. Even though Zabuza was a demon ninja, and even if Haku was younger than me.

I didn't care.

When I turned 17 years old, Zabuza said that I should be able to take care of myself. And he was right. I left them and looked out for myself. Before I left them, Zabuza gave me my set of armour he found when they stumbled across me. "If anything happens, wear this." He told me. "And never forget.....the life of a ninja is never easy." I've lived according to Zabuza's words, and I never gave up on myself, ever since. I looked to my right forearm, and saw the tattoo I received when I lived amongst them. A snake surrounding a sword. A tribal tattoo. 'You live by the sword, you die by the sword.' I thought.

A few years after I left, I arrived at the gates of the Village Hidden In The Leaves. My hometown, now.

After only a week or two, and I was captured by the Akatsuki. They imprisoned me, and tried to kill me many times. They tried to remove the demons inside me, but they couldn't. And boy, were they angry. The only members who didn't hurt me were Pain, Konan, and Tobi. The others..... they gave me many scars as a reminder. I touched the scar on my left shoulder, and remember the pain I went through. But, despite the wounds they gave me... I just wouldn't die.

Pain once thought io was immortal. So did the others. But, i'm not. I'm only a half-demon. I've been a half-demon this whole time, and I didn't know it. Maybe that's why I lose control of myself sometimes. I even hurt Saphira, Yuuki's other best friend. She managed to seal the curse mark, but it won't last forever.

I think I see why Kakashi sealed my memories away, now.

He didn't want to deal with a half-demon killing a bunch of people, or destroying a small village. I'm capable of it, too. I don't want to do something like that....again.

*Flashback*

"RUUUN!!! It's a possessed child!" The villagers scattered, trying to run from me.

"WHO SENT THOSE BANDITS?!?!?" I screamed/demanded.

I jumped on a man, and slammed his face into the ground. I lifted his head, and asked "Who sent those bandits?" The man began stammering. That's it. I dragged him to a house, and repeatedly slammed his face into the wall. When he fell, his face was a pile of mush.

"There he is! Get 'em!" A few villagers charged at me, with pitchforks, and spears. one tried to stab me, but I grabbed it, took it away, and beheaded him with it. After that, I threw it at a nearby woman. it went through her neck, and she fell to the ground.

"Oh, thank goodness you're here! Kill that child! He's possessed!!" I turned, and saw a young man, with white, gravity-defying hair, and with a mask that covered all but his right eye.

"This child is possessed? Let me deal with it." He disappeared. Where did he...?

"GGURK!" Something struck my neck. I fell forward, and felt weak.

"What should we do, Kakashi? We can't arrest him. He's just a boy. And we can't kill him, either."

"I know what to do. I'll seal-" I passed out before he finished.

*End of Flashback*

So many innocent lives were taken that day.....because of me...

I began sobbing. Tears streaked down my face, and onto my covers. I wish.... I just wish I could go back, and undo that violence.....just once.... I began sobbing harder, and brought my knees to my chest. Mother..........Father........ Why must I be tormented so? Why must I go through so much pain? Why do I even exist to be a ninja?

'Because you are our son, and you never give up.' Hikaru said, sincerely.

"But, mom.... I've done so many bad things..... I..... I can't....." She appeared before me, and pressed her finger in my lips, saying "Ssshhhh..." She then took a hold of me, and began rocking me back and forth. "My boy, don't you ever give up on yourself." She lifted my chin towards her face, gently, and asked "Okay?"

I sniffed, wiped my eyes, and said "Okay, mom. I promise." I then sat up, and my dad appeared. "You know we're here for you my son. Whenever you need to get things off your mind, just come talk to us, alright?" He patted my shoulder. I nodded, and gave them both a closed eye smile. They both disappeared, and I was by myself again.

The door creaked open. I guess not so alone, after all.

A head with pink hair popped in, and entered. Sakura. She looked like she needed to talk. "Jin? Can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked, frowning a little.

"Yeah. It's not like I'm going anywhere anyway." I joked.

She laughed, and said "That's true. Anyways, I wanted to talk about Naruto."

I had a feeling in my gut that sometime in my life, this question would pop up.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, it's kind of personal..." She blushed. I looked closer, and examined her eyes. "Wh-what are you doing?" She exclaimed, blushing harder.

I closed my eyes, and grinned. "Your eyes told me the whole story. You should express your feelings towards Naruto. He should at least know how you feel about him. Now go. Go tell Naruto." She looked shocked. Typical reaction. Her facial expression from absolute shock, to relief. "Thanks, Jin. You really helped me out. Goodbye." She then headed towards the door. "See ya." She left, shutting the door behind her.

I lied back down, and thought 'Should I use THAT jutsu?' I looked to the man on the right. He's been long dead for a while now. I sat up, and let my legs dangle from the bed. I stood up, a little wobbly at first, but I adjusted. I took the needles out of my arm, and headed towards the door. I turned the doorknob, and opened the door. I noticed that when I stepped out, the walls seemed...... familiar. The walls are made of stone. I looked behind me to see that the room......was fake! The room was fake this whole time?!

I heard an evil chuckle, down the dark path. A figure with snake like features, and long black hair stepped forward. "Orochimaru..." I growled. Kage and Hikaru appeared alongside me, baring their fangs, and growling. "Why am I here again?" I demanded, pointing a finger at him.

"Isn't it obvious? To treat your poisoned blood, of course. I'm the only one who has any hope of healing you." He began laughing. "And I see that you've sealed my gift. Such a shame." He chuckled, and licked his lips.

"You were going to perform the Transfer Jutsu, weren't you?" Crap.

"If you'd like, I could provide a suitable body for you. But, on one condition. You must turn your back on everyone, besides your parents, of course. Ha ha ha." I looked at my mother and father. "You could perform the Jutsu, but..." Hikaru started, and looked uneasy. "You'd turn your back on everyone you know." She frowned.

"On the other hand, you would be able to walk around, without worrying about dying every few steps." Dad stated. I thought for a moment, and came to a conclusion.

"Alright, let us begin the Jutsu."