19

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Let's get into this, shall we?

While hanging out in the classroom one morning Kai heard a sudden loud noise that sounded like some kind of blast from the nearby garden shed. The class was concerned for their friends safety since a couple of them were missing and apparently had gone into that shed. When they got there they found Kayano with tentacles coming out of the back of her neck and her hair down. "Kayano-chan? What the hell happened to you?" Kai asked, sure they didn't talk very often because Kai had felt as if something was off about her, but she did still value the girl as a friend and person overall.

"My name isn't Kayano. That's just a name I made up a long time ago." She explained and Kai gasped. 'I knew she was hiding something! Was she really hiding her true identity from us this whole time? For what purpose?' Kai thought as the girl challenged Koro-sensei to another fight the next day before using her tentacles to make a quick escape from the class before her. The rest that still stood there watched in awe as they started piecing things together. She was the class' original homeroom teacher's little sister and she turned out to be an actress as well that disappeared from the business years ago, apparently this place was where she went after dyeing her hair and changing her personality up a bit.

"That's so crazy... I still can't believe it." Kai muttered under her breath the next day as she waited for Kayano-er Yukimura-er whoever she is to return to the classroom. The class was watching different clips of her acting roles all class up until someone brought up the fact that she called Koro-sensei a murderer. They questioned him and he stayed silent for a moment before agreeing to explain his past, but only if the whole class was there including Kayano. Just then a text came through on Koro-sensei's phone from Kayano, demanding for him to meet her at seven in the zebra grass. The class came with their teacher to the spot at the respective time, watching for what Kayano had in store for them all when they had arrived. The female didn't waste time to cut the zebra grass and make jokes about taking him down. E-Class tried their best to talk her out of her rash decision making, but that only fueled her flames, quite literally because her tentacles that had been moving slowly around lit themselves on fire. She then took the chance to light a circle of flames around herself and Koro-sensei, Nagisa tried to cut in and stop her again, but she just wouldn't listen as she went in to attack anyways. Itona informed the class that even if she kills their teacher now, it was too late for her and she would die regardless, Kai turned her head back to the scene unfolding before her. 'How? How could I save her? I know we don't know each other that well, but- But I want to try my best to get her back!... Cause, no matter what we're still classmates, and we're in this together right?'

Sorry for the short chapters lately, in the latest episodes there won't be much room for interaction on Kai's end so these ones won't be that long. Nor will there be many added chapters since we're kind of getting into the final stretch of this book so don't get you hopes up to high for extra things... Anyway, hope you enjoyed and I'll cya next chapter~