Chapter 30

Thora Hawthorn:

Today was a day. Out of all of the things that I could've thought happened to Gio this is by far the worst. This is crazy and I can't even fathom how it happened. I mean you always hear about the girl getting raped but a guy is rare. Sure it happens but it's never in the media.

I could murder Alpha West. I should burn him and his pack to the ground and then dance on the damn ashes. I should do more than that. Emotions run through me all day and I can feel the difference in Gio. It's less like he's holding something back now and more ashamed. Like tonight after another training session we were coming back to our rooms and he seemed to be waiting. For what I will never actually know. It's like he's holding his breath and waiting for me to reject him.

Now I know why he was so pressed over me having sex with anyone. I now know what he meant when he said he hadn't been a virgin for a long while. It's all starting to make sense. Although he didn't loose his by choice like I did because someone took that choice from him. It wasn't a fond memory it is a cursed one.

It makes sense why he wanted me to reject him in the beginning because to him he would never recover from something like that and I won't be able to fix him or that. The only thing I could do was give him new memories to hold onto. It also makes sense why he hates being touched and is very hesitant when it comes to me. Why he was wary of Sam and always pulls out of peoples grips on him. Why he gets angry easily during training and why he tries hard to keep his distance from Santiago and Rayan even though he seems to like them.

A knock on my door brings me out of my thoughts. I lay in bed now for about thirty minutes just thinking but now someone is knocking. I look at the time 12:04am

Who the hell is knocking on my door right now? Getting up I yank open the door prepared to yell at Rayan who probably needed a place to hide out away from a girl he just majorly pissed off. Instead I am met with Light honey brown eyes gazing into my own. "Hey," I say quickly backing up to let him in. I shyly fix my hair and cross my arms over my chest because my tank top is thin and I don't have on a bra.

"Hey," he answers closing the door behind him. "I just wanted to see you." He shakes his head.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to-" He pauses "How do you feel about me after-"

"Gio, I'm not going to reject you," I state with an eye roll. "I don't care what happened in the past. You are here now and Alpha West can't touch you here."

He sighs "I know but-"

"No," I say "No one else can either. Do you want me to reject you?"

"No," He says quicky

"I'm not going to," I say back and he looks at me.

He comes over to me and hugs me tightly. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he leads us to the bed. He sits on the edge with me straddling him. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine before leaning in. He gives me enough time to back away from him but I don't I let him lean all the way in and I close my eyes as his lips press to mine.

I push him back onto the bed while still being on top of him and deepen the kiss between us. He groans flipping us over and I feel his hand slithering up to my neck. He hesitates and I giggle making his hand wrap around my neck. Not tightly but just enough to turn me on. I moan into his mouth and he seems to notice and enjoy my approval. My hands travel down his chest to the waist band of his sweats. Before they can get an further he swiftly grabs both of my hands and pins them above my head. I look at him surprise. "No," He says simply and I pout but comply with his simple denial.

He leans down to kiss me again before traveling down towards my neck. He kisses my jaw and then my neck and then the sweet spot I know I have on the base of my neck. I arch my back and moan loudly and he plants a wet kiss on it and continues to suck. I can feel his canines begin to elongate and they graze the spot. My heart beats in anticipation for him to mark me. "Thora," He whispers. His voice is stained as he continues "I want to mark you."

"Do it," I say back trying to move my arms so I can put them through his hair but he put more pressure on my wrist keeping them firmly planted above my head. His canines graze the spot again and then without further hesitation his canines pierce my neck.

At first I scream in pain but the pleasure takes over soon after making my entire body hum in content. I tighten my legs around his waist and arch my back into him. I can feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head with the sheer pleasure of it all. He releases me making my body go limp under him. I feel so weak like I can't move right now. He lets me go and wipes his mouth looking down at me. His eyes swirl black and I can see the obvious bulge in his sweatpants.

He seems to notice it to because he blushes as I smirk looking up at him. I love the effect I have on him and how cute he is when he's embarrassed. He looks at me as if he doesn't really know what to do and I sigh gaining some energy back.

"i'm tired," I say scooting back to get under the blankets. He nods seeming to understand but not really. He turns to go but i clear my throat and throw the covers back for him to get into. He hesitates a second and then comes over to the bed to get in.

He pulls the cover over the two of us and I turn out the light and lay down. After a few minutes I snuggle up to his side and latch onto his arm. He seems pretty happy about it by the chuckle he gives me and after a while we both drift off to sleep.