Chapter 3

Giovanni Ellis:

Warning: Sexual abuse/rape talked about in this chapter. May be sensitive to some people. If you would like to skip this part (*******) will be shown at the start and end it.

Darkness.

Nothing but darkness.

Even with my wolf senses all I can seem to see is an abyss of darkness. I blink several times willing my eyes to adjust but they never do.

Ample sounds circle around me, however. The sound of water dripping farther down the cells. Crying somewhere closer to me. Screaming. Lots and lots of it.

The smell is awful. Piss and blood all swirl around me and I cringe. Not in the three years that I'd been a rogue had I been through anything like this. Locked up. As a rogue, I was free... .well as free as I could get jumping from a meaningless job to a meaningless job. Anything was better than my old pack.

A scream sounded loudly from the back of the dungeons and my head whips in that direction despite not being able to see anything. "Someone gets me out of here!" a voice wailed just as loudly and I cover my ears with a grimace. Every sound seeming to echo off the walls.

"Shut up," another echoing voice screams right after. The dungeon goes quiet save from the constant dripping of water and cough sounds from the others.

I have no clue how long I've been down here but it feels like an eternity. I had been ushered in here by the one they call Santiago. When the doors opened to bring me in there was an uproar from the people. Some begging to be let out and others cursing the crown. The noise had been so loud I wasn't sure I could live another minute listening to it. Santiago however made quick work of locking me in the small empty cell passed hundreds of identical ones. Once he left making sure to close the door behind him, the real torture started.

I rub my arm where Santiago had gripped me so tight, I know it is sure to bruise and grimace. I detest being touched by anyone but especially men. It leaves me feeling dirty and not even a million baths could get the feeling off of me. I tried to fight against him as he grabbed me but it was no use. He was way stronger than me. I rub my arm harder now and stare into space as my mind takes me to the one place I want to escape.

*******************

"Alpha?" I asked knocking on the door with a trembling hand "You called?"

"Giovanni, so glad you could join me," Alpha West smiles darkly at me "My favorite omega!" He claims proudly putting his hundredth cup of whiskey down on the desk in front of him. He stands quickly and comes around the large desk and leans against the front. He motions for me close the door and I comply nervously knowing what's coming.

"Come here," He demands as soon as the door shuts.

"I'm still cleaning the dining roo-" I try and say quickly but he cuts me off with one stare. I look down at the ground submitting to him quickly. No point in fighting. Might as well get it over quickly.

"Come. Here."

I swallow hard and walk on shaky legs towards him. Once I'm within arms reach of him he yanks me by my arm to come closer. I stumble into him and he lets out a deep conniving laugh. I turn my head away from him and gaze at his bookshelf stacked high with books in an unorganized fashion. I can feel him breathing on the side of my face just barely as he is shorter than me.

I feel his warm hand come out of nowhere and grip my crotch through my jeans. I swallow hard again and squeeze my eyes shut. I breathe in deeply and open my eyes again hesitantly before he laughs. His hand slithers its way into my pants and grabs me. He strokes me for a few minutes while I stand there not daring to look at him and willing tears to stay in my eyes.

"Tell me you like it," He demands in a whisper and I say nothing but instead try and picture my life differently. Me in another pack. Enjoying the life of any normal seventeen years old. He lifts his other hand to my face and roughly grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. I can smell the alcohol on him and I almost grimace. "Tell me you like it"

I hesitate "I-I like i-it" I stutter in a whisper. he smiles and lets go of my face before using that hand to yank his own pants and boxers down. My eyes widen and I pray to the goddess today isn't the day he takes all of me. I don't know how I would go on after that. He grabs his already hard member and starts to stroke it as well as my own. He puts his forehead to mine and starts to breathe heavily.

I have no choice but to look him in the eyes as he continues his assault on me. His breaths getting quicker and his movements getting sloppy. I clench my jaw and shut my eyes and try thinking about anything else.

My task for the day. I have a list. Take out the trash, Clean all rooms on the first level, Fix the Betas car, Polish the training weapons.

I repeat this list over and cover to myself as Alpha West continues to touch me. His grip is strong and it hurts and I find myself wincing while trying to focus on the list of tasks for the day.

Alpha West lets out of groan and he finally releases me only to shove me down onto my knees. He lets himself go onto my face and shirt. I close my eyes and repeat the list over and over again until I am yanked back up.

"Open your eyes," He demands in his alpha tone and my eyes tear open. He takes a look at me and my tear-filled eyes like he does every day and then he laughs. A long and deep guttural laugh as he pulls his pants him and tightens his belt.

The door is yanked open and it not only startles me but the alpha. "Alpha-" A voice says before pausing and I am glad my back is to the door.

Alpha West looks from me to the door and then back to me. He punches me once and my head whips to the right and I can taste blood. He punches me again and I fall to the ground with a thud. "Go complete your tasks for the day, servant." He hisses. "I'm done with you."

He steps over me and goes to join whoever is at the door. I hear the person's footsteps walking away from the door and I wait until I hear Alpha West but don't. Instead, he comes towards me. I shut my eyes.

Please, Goddess! Let him be done.

"Giovanni?" He whispers into my ear. "Clean yourself up. You've got a little something on your face." And with that, he is gone.

*******************

I groan grabbing the ends of my air and pulling roughly. Just memories of my old pack make me want to puke up everything I haven't eaten. Still, I'd rather be in this cell a hundred years than go back to that pack or ever have to see Alpha West ever again.

I stare into the dark abyss and zero in on every sound around me. I bring my knees to my chest and scoot all the way back until I feel a wall and that's the position I stay n until the door opens again.