Chapter 36

Myles' POV
I opened the door so mad .
" How could you , Elizabeth ? Does that ring mean anything to you ?"
" Does it mean anything to you ? You were the one that broke my heart twice and i still forgave you ? So you think twice . "
" Well my bad , i was in a bad ways at the time ."
" So FREAKIN' what myles . I am always in bad times , but i don't have the freakin' nerve to cheat on YOU ! You are so ungrateful . I gave you everything , my trust , love and my heart and you think that just because i say i don't trust you no more you get all mad ."
" What ever , Elizabeth . I'm leaving . "
" Get the freak out then . I don't care if i can do it before then i can live without you now ."
Then i slammed the door and drove back to Malia and Kalin's apartment . i got there and Kalin looked at me weird .
" What's wrong bro ?"
" Why don't you ask , Elizabeth ?"
Kalin looked at me in shock .

Kalin's POV
i got into my car and drove to Myles and Elizabeth's apartment . I heart sobbing from inside . I ran in and saw Malia and Elizabeth both on the floor in the bathroom . I ran to Malia and saw tears running down her face . Just then paramedics came in and put Elizabeth on the gurney .
" What happened Malia ?"
" She said she needed to go to the bathroom and then i walked to the bathroom because she was taking so long , the door was locked so i kicked down the door and saw her on the floor unconscious . "
" You don't think .."
" Couldn't have . You don't see anything new on her arms ."
" we we will have to see ."
We got into the car and drove to the hospital . I told Malia to text the squad .

Elizabeth's POV
( the time of the incident )
" Malia , i need to go to the bathroom , while im in there pick a movie . "
" Okay ."
I looked back at Malia before i entered the bathroom . I looked at my seld in the mirror . I saw my old scars and cried . I kept asking myself how could he do this ? why would he do this to me ? i cried and cried . I started to get light headed and fainted . Just then everything went black .

Dom's POV
I got a text from Kalin .
' You guys its an emergency . Just meet us at the hospital ASAP . we will tell you everything there . '
" Jake , look at this !"
he stared at the text with wide eyes .
" Lets go ."
we ran outside and hopped into the car . Jake started to drive to the hospital . As soon as we got there we ran in .
" Elizabeth Brandon , please ."
" Ah , yes , down the hall to your left . "
" thanks ma'am ."
We ran to the room and saw Malia crying and Kalin comforting her . We looked to the side and saw Elizabeth hooked to the machine with so many needles hooked to her .
" What happened ?"
" She passed out ."
" Is she in a coma ?"
" We don't know . All the doctor said was that she is unconcious .."
As soon as Kalin said that , alarms started to go off and nurses and doctor came running in . A doctor came out and said ," Family of Elizabeth brandon ."
We all stood up and the doctor said ,"Well i hate to say this , but Elizabeth .."

// Nice Chapter huh . ❤️😭 //