Chapter 33

Dom's POV
We packed for Elizabeth and myles . It only took an 1 hours . We are now finished , i am so happy . It's good to be back in the bay area . Its 9 o'clock , We load our luggage in the car , but first we get food . We drive to in and out . we all just got animal fries and some burgers . We headed to the airport . We get there and take out luggage put from the back .
" Babe , i am going to miss this place ."
" Same here ."
I hear Myles and Elizabeth talking faintly . They are so cute , i
just hope he doesn't screw up again .
" Jake , take a picture . it's a cute moment ."
" okay okay hold on ."
I held his luggage and he took out his phone . I heard the snap click .
" Here's the photo . "
" awee . it super cute post it and tag them ."
It was of Myles and Elizabeth , she had her head on his shoulder , they are boths holding there suitecase and bag . They both are intertwined . it's so funny you would think they are both tall , but they are shorties .
" Here . Omg my caption !"
Jake showed me his phone , ' My shorties ! 💘🙏 @yourboymyles
@simplyelizabeth #otp .'
i laughed .
" Good one babe . "

Myles' POV
My phone went off and i checked it .
I unlocked my phone , it was a twitter notification . It was jake . I looked back at him and he just laughed . I retweeted it . My phone started to blow up with notifications . I haven't been on my phone or on twitter in a real long time . kamfam was saying ' Yass , 💘❤️. #mylizabeth is back together . Myles how come you didn't tell us ? we missed you guys ?' I laughed so hard .
" Babe , we are here put your suitcase there ."
" Okay ."
i kissed her forehead and put my suitcase down .
- Skip plane
We finally landed . I missed LA , it was so good to be back . Jake and Dom get into their car and head home .
" Lets go MYLES ! "
" Okay ELIZABETH !"
we looked at each other and laughed .

Kalin's POV
We were at the fair . We played so many games . I won her a teddy bear .
" Thanks for the bear , love ."
" no problem , babygirl ."
" Stop kalin ."
" Okay fine then ."
i walked away . She ran to me and jumped on my back .
" I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me . Such as taking care for me when my "mom" passed away . I just love you so much . I know i say it a lot , but i do mean it . You are my world Kalin . I know we got off to a rocky start , but we pass through everything together . I am really lucky to have you for that . I am just really lucky to have you and everybody in my life ."
Malia started to cry . I hugged her so tight . We walked back to our car hand-in-hand . She is my princess forever and always .
" Malia , will you stay with me through anything ?"
" Yes , i would . no matter how bad or tough it is we can get through it ."
" I love you Malia Rose Garcia ."
" I love you too , Kalin Jurè White ."
she put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep .
-- Next Morning

Cam's POV
I woke up and saw the whole squad in my house .
" Hey , what are you guys doing here ? "
" We just chillin' . Waiting on your lazy self to wake up ."
" Oh i see how it is Elizabeth ."
" Okay Cam ."
I got upstairs again and got ready .
I was in a beanie , blue jeans , white shirt and white vans . I walked downstairs and saw Elizabeth's outfit .
" Hey we are matching ."
" Ayy ."
I took a picture and captioned it ,' Twinning with EllieB guys ! omg 😍😂'
i showed her the picture . We looked at each other and laughed . Myles gave me dirty looks , but i just brushed it off . i walked up to Myles .
" Bro wassup with all the dirty looks man ?"
" Well you and Elizabeth are always together ."
" Bro , you guys are always together ."
" No ! whatever Cam."
i just walked to Elizabeth and we were talking about photography .
" So are you interested ?"
" Yeah , when can i sign up ?"
" Well you already in it . I see all the pictures you take and i figured you'd like to be in it ."
" Thanks Cam ."
She hugged me so tight .

Malia's POV
i looked at Myles . He kept staring at Cam and Elizabeth . I went up to
him and said ," Myles , stop staring . Cam is like her brother , so chill ."
" I know that , but they are always hanging out now ."
" They are best friends bro , give her some space ." Kalin said walking with us .
" Yeah exactly . "
" Okay . "
i walked away back to Kalin . Today was a great day with the whole squad . I asked someone to take a group picture of all of us and it was sick . Myles and Elizabeth on the side holding each other , Cam and Tyler is doing the bruh face and hand , Me and Kalin are doing the prayer hands , Yezii , Jake and Dom are all holding their phones and hand out , Dustin and Silas are pretty ballerinas in the back . i captioned it ,' Squad day in LA ! was real good ! 🙌🙏 🎉 '

// Squadd , hey guys . still taking in suggestions for ideas . so please inbox be on here . thanks //