Chapter 14

Jake's POV

Me and Dom are currently hanging out with Cameron , His girlfriend Valeria , Tyler and His girlfriend Bethany . Bethany was finally in the picture , but he was still uneasy about Malia . " Hey Tyler , can we talk ?"

" Yeah what's up ?"

" How come everytime i bring up Malia's name , you get uneasy ?"

" Well it's because .."

" Because what ? Do you like her ?"

" No , No . she is actually my .."

" Your what ?"

" my sister ."

" Are you serious ?"

" Yeah , and i get uneasy because i get a bad feeling with her being with Kalin ."

" Does she know ?"

" sorta . She still has her name as Cruz though ."

" Yeah , aye but we will talking about this later . Let's go have fun ."

" Yee ."

After the talk , we went back to our girlfriends & cam . Cam was dying , the girls were talking and cam was just dying . I started to laugh as well as Tyler . The girls turned around and saw Cam .

Malia's POV

' Go to leah's new apartment . i love you .' i showed momma star the note . I gave her the directions and we went there . As soon as , we got there Leah was on the steps with a card , roses and another note . " Hey Leah , thanks ."

" No probs , babe . Have fun , but not to much fun . ya heard ?" I laughed and read the note . ' Hey babe , you must be in Leah's apartment . Well there is a few left . Meet Jake and dom at the skate park . ' We went there and i saw Jake and dom .

Dom's POV

we went to the skate park and waited for Malia . This is so sweet of Kalin , We saw her and you know . She ran up to us and we gave her the note . She was off and i stayed there watching Jake skate , while im trying to learn a dance . I loved these little moments with Jake . He is just so sweet and loving . i couldn't have asked for more . He is just the best .

Myles' POV

i wasn't thinking clearly . I was raged , sad , and just in general mad . i cannot believe she would take it out of conclusion . I was texting that girl , but i have never said Hey babe to her . I Dm'd that girl and said ' Hey , you gotta stop . I know you are a kamfam , but i don't appreciate you photoshopping the picture of me dming you and saying ' hey babe .' when i clearly didn't .' This is so out of hand . I texted Elizabeth and told her to come home .

// i got the feels for this chapter . I live this chapter tbh . Anyways , so i know i barely update my other books , but its okay . I update them when i can . CFC round 2 guys are you excited ? coz i am . I an hopefully going . 😭🙏 comment if you are going to the second leg of the #chasedreams tour !! //