Chapter 16

Myles' POV

I woke up with so much notifications from instagram and twitter . ' #mylizabeth foreverrrr ' i looked even deeper and saw that Jake and Dom took a picture of Elizabeth and I . It was of me holding her and her hands covering her face . it was so cute . i went upstairs and saw that they both were still sleeping . i snapped a cute picture and captioned ' #mylizabeth , huh ? how about #Jominique 😍😭 OTP ' i tweeted and instagramed it . payback is better bro . welcome jake .

kalin's POV

Last night was amazing . Malia and i had a good time . I think to myself and recap what happened last night

-- last night

I was fixing my suit and tie . When i heard my mom's car park and lock . I got the flowers and bear . She walked in . She looked so freaking beautiful . He hair all curled and flowy . She walked up to me and said ," Babe , what is all this ?" i looked into her eyes while our forehead touched . Just like the first day i met her . " Oh nothing . I just wanted to have a special night with you . " she stared at me with her beautiful eyes that i fall in love with every day . Especially her smile makes me light up . " You didn't have t.."

i stopped and said ," Yes i did , babe . you do everything for me , i figured its my turn to give back . Malia Rose Cruz Garcia , I love you so much . You are my everything . I don't ever wish to lose you . If anything i would take a bullet for you . You are my princess , and one day we will have a princess and you will be my queen . I just want to hug you so tight every single second you're near me . i promise that i won't lose you . you are my forever and always . i love you so much . " ( a/n if you must know yes she is Tyler's sister in the story ) She started to cry and i went to her seat to comfort her . " Awe babe , don't cry ." she just hugged me and then everything went as planned .

-- present

Today was Jake's surprise . I woke up Malia and Elizabeth . Myles was eating .

Jake's POV

i woke up to my phone buzzing every second . I looked and twitter notifications scattered all on my phone . ' @jakeeyp @domvercruz OTP #Jominique 😍❤️😭💁 ' I laughed . I remember today was my surprise . i got ready . I showered and then changed . I was in my black and white checkered flannel with a white shirt and blue jeans with Myles' white vans . I did my poof and saw that everyone was already ready . I went to the closet and took out all the posters . Few mins later , Silas , Cam , Tyler , and dustin cam through to help . we went to the guest room and hid everything . " we are going to wake up Dom . and after we leave get everything set . Malia will text you when we are coming home ."

" okay go . "

i am so nervous .

Dom's POV

i woke up to two obnoxious girls jumping and shaking me . " WAKE UP DOMMM !"

" I AM AWAKE . so what are we doung today ."

" We are going out with Leah and Arielle . Hurry up . "

" okay . just get out ."

" okay . don't take to long ."

i heard the door close and i hopped in the shower . After i was done , got my white tee with black outline of the shirt , choker necklace , blue jeans withy hair combed . i took my converse out and headed downstairs . Malia brought my phone down , i don't even know how she got it , but somehow she did . I walked downstairs and inly the girls were there . " Where did the boys go ?"

" they went to go bowling ."

" oh okay . let's go then ."

we all hopped in Malia / Kalin's car and headed to the mall and then quickly's .

// Kalin's surprise got me feelin' some type of way . 😭😍❤️ here's another update . hopefully this is a good one . Guys comment what chapter is your fave . thanks love you guys . oh and if you are going to CFCSF on the 21 i am going to be there so if you see me , don't be shy . //