FOREVER AND ALWAYS

March 30, 2016 is the day my heart officially broke into a million pieces. It has been a very emotional day for me and the rest of kamfam. I may not acknowledge the boys as much, but best believe these boys are my whole world and I love them like family I've never met. These boys are my life and my heart. these boys have made me so happy with all that they have done. i remember the last show of the dedication tour, it was the last show I went to, and it was truly unforgettable. for the past 4 almost 5 years, they have accomplished so much and that's sometime to most definitely be absolutely proud of. the family they created, the bonds we have with them and each other, the best concerts, etc. are the things that will forever be with us. I have met so much of you guys ( kamfam ) and it is a blessing. these boys are the most important people, behind family and friends, in my life. I have so much love and appreciation for them now and then. even though, they are parting ways, they will have such a huge place in my heart. i am happy they are doing their own thing that makes them happy. i support them 100% no matter what. I have never personally met them, but I know they have the poster my friends and I made for them at summer splash 2014. i wish them nothing but complete happiness and love. it's been a real experience. It's been fun, Kalin and Myles. I love you both and i hope you guys are happy. thank you for the memories, friendship, concerts, love, etc. @kalinandmyles @kalinwhite @yourboymyles I am excited for what the future holds for you guys and us kamfam. We love you both so freakin' much.