Chapter 30

Cam's POV
I was awake . I heard music playing , and singing . I looking in the back and saw Elizabeth belting .
" I can't make you love me if you don't . You can't make your heart feel something it won't . Here in the dark ."
i creeped even more . she was a freakin' good singer . Who am i kidding ? she's amazing . I walked into the back room and Elizabeth saw me .
" Hey Cammy ."
" Hey El . What are you up too ."
" Tryna figure out everything for this cover i am going to post on my youtube channel ."
" Maybe Kalin can help and i can video tape it ."
" Thanks Cam . Can we start next week ?"
" Sure ."
" Better get ready for the show ."
( yes , they did have a show , but i didn't include it in the previous chapter . this is when they are in Seattle .)
We are finally in seattle . I am so
pumped for this show . We only had one west coast show . The rest are going to be east coast . Its on been a few days on this tour and its been amazing . It sucks i leave in a few weeks because Tyler is going the rest of the tour . i have to be back in the bay for a family thing . I couldn't do long distance with Valeria so we broke up . I am so sad i didn't try to make it work . It's all good .

2 month later
Myles' POV
We got back from tour about a week ago . ( get it . 😂 i am so corny ) It was amazing to see all the Kamfam on the east coast . Everybody needed a break . Us boys are in the bay area and the girls are in LA .
" Myles , let's go . My mom said she got some surprises for us . "
" What surprises ?" I looked at Kalin with a confused look .
We all got into the car and drove back to his place .
i got out of the car and just walked up with Kalin .
" Hey mom .. Omg Maliaaa!"
" Elizabethhh ."
she ran to me and i swung her around .
" I miss you so much ."
" i did too ."
" Cam have you known ?"
He was looking so happy and nodded his head .
" Wow bruh nice way to be a good friend ."
" Hey Elizabeth was the one who planned this whole thing so blame El ."
" hey hey now cam , you called me telling me that myles couldn't stop crying because he missed me ."
" CAMERON FAIRFAX !"
Cam was laughing his butt off on the floor .

Elizabeth's POV
i left mama star's house and went to mine . I haven't been home in a while .
" Hey mom and dad !"
they turned around and ran to hug me .
" We miss you Elizabeth ."
" i missed you too ."
" How long have you and myles been together ?"
" Almost 1 year just like Malia and Kalin ."
" Awe how cute . Our grandchildren will be mixed ."
" Whatt ? I am only filipino ?"
" Yes you are , and your also hawaiian , guamanian and some spanish ."
" Wow , i am amazing . I beat you myles . I told you i was something else beside filipino ."
" I'll give you the 20 bucks later ."
" Okay , don't lag though ."
" Heyyy ! "
" Hey gurl heyy ."
We talked and laughed . We left the house and went out to eat .

Malia's POV
i didn't go home to my dad because i don't want to see my dad after mom's passing . I instead went with Kalin to Tyler's house because he needed some help with some editing and he hit me up since i know how to edit real well .
We then got to Tyler's house and i ran upstairs to his room .
" Hey brotherrrr ."
We are brother and sister because his mom is my actual mom and the mom that passed away was cam's mom ( my little brother )
" Hey little sister ."
" So what edit do you want on the video ?"
" Put some captions , edits of the boys and me , and the picture Cameron will take tomorrow of all of us with the selfie clicker button her got hooked to his camera ."
" Nice bruh bruh . Okay well go get us some drinks and food . its going to take long ."
" okay me and kalin will
be right back ."
we hugged each other and then they left . i got started on the editing . The font of the captions was in kind of comic letters .

Kalin's POV
Me and Tyler were talking . I really liked him and Bethany back together .
" So what happened with you and Bethany ?"
" She had to leave again and i already knew long distance wouldn't work again so i just let her go . i still love her though ."
" is that why you were all down when you came on tour with us ?"
" Yeah . its just really hard ."
" it's okay bro . "
" thanks . we better get home Malia is texting and she is getting pissed ."
" Okay let's go ."
We got into the car and went back to his house .

// Chapter exciting ! well not really . 😩😭 //