Chapter 10

HUGE NOTE AT THE END !!!!

Elizabeth's POV

First day back in LA and i'm so tired . i have missed Myles so much . Tomorrow Dom , Malia , and I are all going shopping . I went upstairs to Myles' room and crashed .

Malia's POV

the boys went out , while us girls crashed in their rooms . i was on twitter a little bit before i just knocked out .

Dom's POV

' Don't you even do that again . Jakeeyp said as he raised his hand over my face . He then connected it with my cheek and a single tear cam out and then i woke up ...' wow that dream was intense . i just fell back asleep .

Myles's POV

Me and the boys went out to quickly's to talk about tomorrow because for the surprise i'm going first . " so what are you plannin' to do bro ?"

" i was thinking if i call up Leah remember her from the carnival . Since she knows how to play the uke , i am going to ask her to play , then you guys with be down at the steps of the stairs holding signs and cards for her to read . it will then lead her up to my room where i will make everything special ."

" Nice bro . "

" So what the plan for you Kalin .."

" well i was think that we can put her in a scavenger hunt . "

" oh sick bruh , maybe your mom can take her everywhere the notes say to go and it will lead up to your house and have a table set up like a dinner ."

" yee . so what bout you Jake ?"

" i am just going to need your help and i will come up with the rest as soon as i figure it all out , but for now let's head home and get some rest . "

" Good thing bro ."

We get into the car and drive home . Tomorrow is going to be amazing .

-- Next day .

Elizabeth's POV

i woke up Malia and Dom . We all got dressed and headed to the mall . As soon as , we got there we headed to stores and bought little things and not that much stuff .

-- 2 hours later

Whew , i got skinny jeans , peplum shirts , flower crowns , vans and convers .

Dom got more kimonos , crop tops , shorts and pants with shoes to match .

Malia got shoes , rings , muscle tanks , and jeans . We took so long but it was worth it . we got home and i laid my clothes out and took a picture and posted it to instagram . the caption was ,' Today's pick ups with the babes . @domveracruz and @positivelia '

i clicked off my phone , we headed out again to chill at quickly's .

Kalin's POV

the girls left so it was time to set everything up . Tonight was going to be a magical night for Myles . i wish him and elizabeth the best . Me and Jake got the signs out and said ,' I love the memories we have had , can we make more ..."

// wow this date is going to be special . Thanks for the 900 reads . its almost to 1000 . 😭😍 thanks for the support and love . MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS BOOK CALLED Kdubbs love her name on wattpad is itssbronaa make sure you vote and give her positive feedback . ight love you guys good byee . //