Chapter 8

Kalin's POV

We walked back to the car and headed back home . I am going to miss her so much . i know i could fly back to the bay , but i have to go to the studio all this week because we are doing shows next week . We might play some of our new songs , we really haven't decided yet . all the way home and i was thinking about everything . this is going to be tough without her here .

Malia's POV

i put my earphones on and played

' wade in your water - common kings '

i honestly wouldn't be nowhere without them . i love their music . Kalin knows i do . anyways , i fell asleep and just thought about Kalin . oh Kalin Jure white , will you always be this hard to leave .

Jake's POV

i am going to miss dom , but its good to have some distance . At least that's what i heard . i just can't be this away from her . " you guys ?"

" yeah "

" wanna go out with Cam and Tyler today ?"

" sure . im down ."

" yee !"

" okay . im going to call them . "

-calling cam

' ay bruh , let's hang today . just us boys .'

' sure . i'll tell ty .'

' ight . late man .

' ight . bye . '

" Ay where we going anyways ?"

" probably the beach ."

" okay . we cant do anything stupid boys . "

" okay . "

-- A week later

Elizabeth's POV

it's been exactly 1 week since we left and exactly two more days until the funeral . i don't know how long we are staying in the bay for . i can't help , but think about Myles . Nothing has been changing .

' Hey babe .'

i look at my phone and see " young cheesecake ❤️ " pop up on my phone .

' hey young cheesecake . '

' oh . young beautiful knows my name .'

' please , babe . i've been knowing your name . 😏❤️ '

' oh okay sure . anyways imy 💔😭 '

' imy2 babe . but i dont know when we will be back . '

' oh well make sure you come back soon . '

' i am sorry to cut this short , but i have to go back . '

' it's cool . go do your thanggg . i gotta get back to Malia and Dom anyways . ttyl , i love you , byeee . ❤️'

' bye baeee .'

i went back to Malia and Dom , today we are going back to her house since her dad and brother cameron came back . We got into my range rover , and drove to her house . As soon as , we got to her house , she unbuckled and ran into her house . Dom and I did the same and ran . " Cam ! Dad ! "

Malia said running to her dad and brother . She started cry , we all did .

" It's okay guys . Shaianne just went back home ."

" Mom was the only person who understood ."

" Hey , we all know she knew how to cherish and love you all , but it was jut her time . God wanted her home . "

we started to cry . Malia's dad came and hugged all 4 of us . After we were done , we were all red and puffy -

eyed .

Dom's POV

after we were all calm , Elizabeth drove me back to my house . I plopped down on my bed and put my earphones on . i put Fly so high - Common Kings on and started to cry . Everything feels so dark . my second mother died . She is dead . i started to cry even harder . My mom and dad heard me and came into my room . " hunny , shh . Shaianne is in a better place now ."

" i know mom , but she was just so loving to El , Lia and I ."

" i know , sweetie . She was like that to everyone . "

My parents just held me so tight . I feel so crushed . my parents cradled me until i eventually stopped . Shaianne , i hope you know i miss and love you .

Malia's POV

i ran upstairs to my room . I just laid on my bed and cried . My mom was just to loving to take away that easily . i put my earphone on and listened to Latch ( Acoustic Version ) - Sam Smith . I just cried and cried . this is just to heartbreaking .

-- Two days later

Third Person's POV

Malia , Dominique , and Elizabeth all dressed up in a beautiful long wavy black dress with their hair put up and curled . Malia walked into the funeral home and saw the casket . She went up to it and cried . She said to her mom ," Mom , i love you so much . you were to loving and beautiful to pass . this is so hard for me , i just want you here . i miss you so much . you were the only one who was there for all three of us when nobody was . you are the best mom i could've asked for . You are in a better place now . I know you watching over me , dad , Cam , Dom , and Elizabeth . When i get back to LA , i am going to bring someone i know you were dying to meet . i love you so much . " They all sat down and the process started . i cried on what my dad said ," Shaianna Jane Anderson , was my wife , mother of my 2 kids and one of the most loving and beautiful women i have ever met . She ment everything to everyone in this room . she helped you guys all out . she loved you all . Especially Cameron and Malia . Malia , she cherished you so much . she loved you even when you guys fought . Cameron , she loved you too . she wanted what was best for you two . i couldn't have asked for a better wife and mother . This is too .." Malia's dad paused and started to cry . he then continued ," this is too heartbreaking . she was just to graceful to pass . We will miss her so much . "

They went outside and put the flowers one the casket and it proceeded down ward . Dom , Cam , Malia , and Elizabeth all cried one last time before splitting about . We will all miss you Shaianne .

// this chapter made me cry so much . thanks for the 700+ reads . keep it up . i lobe you guys . //