Chapter 31

Tyler's POV
We came back to my house and saw Malia sleeping . she did an amazing job . I watched the video with Kalin and we were surprised .
" Hey Malia , wake up !"
she woke up in a sudden jump of fear .
" Huh , what !? Oh hey , finally you guys came whole with the food and drinks ."
" yeah sorry , but we love the video ."
" Thanks , i've done this before you know . All my videos on youtube are all done by me so yee !"
" Nice done sis ."
" Thanks bro ."

Cam's POV
i was at my parent's house when Elizabeth texted me saying ,' Ay Cammyy 😏😂 , wanna hang today ? Just me and you get it from Cassie . 😂😭 i am very funny , anyways text back if you wanna .' i replied back saying okay .
Today was going to be a chill day .
I changed into my black pants , vans , white shirt , windbreaker and a snapback . I got into my car and picked up Elizabeth . i blasted some Sam Smith and belted him out .
" Oh won't you Staaayyyy withhh meee ."

Elizabeth's POV
" Myles , i am hanging out with Cam so do whatever not anything bad okay ?"
" Why are you always hanging out with Cameron ?"
" Myles , i am with you most of my time so calm your pecks ."
" Okay , whatever . See you tomorrow ."
I heard the door slam , car start and drive away . I rolled my eyes and comtinued to get ready . I wore and white and black ends shirt , black pants , vans , windbreaker and a beanie . I sprayed perfume on me since i kind of smelled bad . Ay a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do . I heard a horn honk and ran outside .

Malia's POV
We went back to LA , and went home . I was so tired of editing and stuff so i knocked out . Kalin was still working on the lyrics for their new album . i have heard previews and its going to be good so kamfam get your hearts ready for feels .
" Kalin , mama is callin ."
Yes , i call his mom , mama because well we have gotten close . Being 1 year together has done justice .

Dom's POV
We were still in the bay with his mom . Myles and Elizabeth were at it again . Myles left somewhere and his mom wasn't home as well as Elizabeth .
" so you say we go to sonics and come back home to watch netflix ."
" Sure thing . Let's go ."
We got the keys and left the house . I remember the time her first brought me over to meet his mom . It was so funny and awkward .
" Jake , i love you so much ."
" i love you too , Dom . More nights like this and we could be golden ."
" True true ."
" We should go penny boarding tomorrow before we head back to LA ."
" Okay ."

Jake's POV
To think almost 6 months with her and i wouldn't have been nowhere . I really do love her so much . Even though , we fight we always know a way to come back to each other . It has been such a crazy filled 6months , but it was all worth it with her . Dominique Veracruz , I love you with all my heart and nothing will change that . You are my world . I love you till forever and always .

// jakeeyp's part have me in tears . its so sweet . dang man , i feel like dudes should be saying this to girls mor often when in a relationship . Anywaysss , true fact though , but how was this chapter . //