Chapter 12

Malia's POV

i was looking on twitter and see this girl named Lisa Fowler . She was putting pictures up of her and myles dm . it says," Hey babe ." that was from her and myles replied ," Wassup up babe ."

i am shocked , why would myles do this to her , but i looked at her followers and see that Myles doesn't even follow back . He couldn't have dm'd her , you can only dm is they follow you back

( a/n i really don't know it works so don't judge . plus i don't have twitter so i wouldn't know . 😜 )

I tweeted her saying ,' Wow you fake thot . you ain't got nothing better than to try to ruin their relationship . yeah i know your tryna be slick , but uh-uh skurt skurt . ✋🚗💨 . @simplyelizabeth don't listen to her . i swear myles wouldn't do that . I already know you goin' to say stuff back , but you better be quiet with your lame arse comebacks . 'cause i know your comebacks are weak . shoot . '

i then clicked off my phone , but i screenshotted the tweet and sended it to dom , myles , jake , elizabeth and kalin . i am not those people who hid this stuff from my friends so if i see a fake kamfam try to ruin a relationship , i got off .

Kalin's POV

Malia just sended me a screenshot of a tweet she tweeted to a girl who supposedly "dm'd" myles , but myles always tells me everything litterally . i replied back to Malia saying ,' haha , babe go get em' . i love when you said skurt skurt . 😂😭 good come back .'

i waited for 5 seconds and she replied ,' duh babe . ain't no fake kamfam tryna ruin my baes relationship . '

' i thought i was your bae ? 😑 '

' oh your are my prince so don't worry babe .'

' oh okay just makin' sure .'

i just kept laughing at what she said to that girl . oh my babygirl can handle herself . I went back into the studio and saw myles smirking .

Elizabeth's POV

i wake up and see a note on myles' side .

' Hey babe , i am at the studio , sorry for not being right beside you . i will make be there later to cuddle .'

i smiled , and went on twitter . I look at what Malia tagged me in and i just laughed . wow this chick can not ruin this . ' People try to ruin my relationship . Don't try to ruin a relationship going strong .' i tweeted it and clicked off my phone . i went downstairs to see Malia and Dom already awake .

Kalin's POV

I was think of the future . I was think if me and Malia would have kids , i was thinking of their names . It would be a boy first named Andrew Kai White and then a girl named Anuhea Anaise White . I know she loves hawaiian names so i agreed with her . shoot , they would be bomb babies . We are done with the studio so we head back home . I set back my surprise for Malia because we had the studio . I got home and picked up Malia . i took her up to my room , and cuddled with her . She was dressed up in my black and gold joggers , fantasy shirt and hair up . I wrapped the blanket around us . I kissed her forehead and said ," Babe , i know that we haven't spended a lot of time after you came home , but i really want to make it up . i love you so much and you already know that . " i looked down at her and she smiles . Malia nuzzled up her head in my chest and hugged me so tight . Gosh I love Malia Rose Cruz . I am thimk of making her name into Malia Rose White . Hmm , maybe one day , i will make my princess , my queen .

// short chapter , but whateves . i love you guys so much . s/o to alyssa dobson for all the votes and all of you guys too . thanks for the support . much love 🙏❤️ //