Chapter 18

still Malia's POV

the test said negative . We were all so happy . Even though she is sick , we are so happy she isn't pregnant . she is just to young . " Babe , i'm so happy for you . Sucks you're sick though ."

" Yeah , but Jake will take care of me . "

" yeah he got you no matter what girrrllll ."

we got back home and Jake took car of Dom right away . That was so sweet .

Elizabeth's POV

i walked inside the house and i needed to talk to myles . " hey babe , so what did you want to talk about ?"

" well i hear all these rumors that you are texting this girl Lycia faith . is that true ?"

" Yes , it is true . I am so sorry i messed up , but she dm'd me first and i don't want to be rude to her so i texted her back . Babe , trust me she is just a friend ."

" Myles , we all know . No girl that pretty is just a friend . Why would you do this ?" he just stayed there blanked face .

" I don't even want to fight with you , so i think we do need a break . have fun with her tomorrow ."

" Yeah i will , because i won't see your ugly , thot self anyways ." after he said that , i started to cry and i immediately left his room . i ran out of the house and ran to the park . " Hey are you okay ?"

" No , does it look .. Kalin , i'm so sorry . i didn't mean to yell . "

i turned and hugged Kalin . He immediately hugged back . Malia came out of the car and hugged me too .

" So what happened ?"

" Well i seen rumors and stuff about Myles texting this chick Lycia Faith and then he called me ugly and a thot . "

i cried even more remembering what he said .

" Awe come here girl . its all good , but when we go home , Me and Kalin will have a talk with him , won't we Kalin ."

" Yes we will . this is not like him to just lash out at girls and call them names . Especially you , he loves you . " When we got home , i saw that lycia chick and his kissing .

Malia's POV

I saw hurt in Elizabeth's eyes . i stared at Myles . " Myles What the heck ? All that bull about you promising everything to her . Was that all a freakin' lie ? Wow , you are so full of yourself . I hate you , don't you ever hurt her again . You are just so ugh whatever . Have fun with that girl ."

Me and Kalin packed up our stuff . Elizabeth went with us to , We got to a Hotel . As soon as , we all settled in , I saw Elizabeth looking for tickets back to the Bay area . " Elizabeth are you actually leaving . "

" Yes Malia . i am , i have nowhere else to stay . I will come back , but until then i am leaving . You guys can come if you want , but i doubt you will . "

" I will go with you . "

" Okay , but tell Kalin because we leave at 6:00 in the morning . "

" okay . Kalin !!"

" Yes Malia ."

" I am going back to the bay with Elizabeth . I am sorry to leave you , but she is in need of a best friend right now ."

" It's cool , babe . Go be there with you friend . I will be here when you get back ."

" Okay thanks for understanding ."

I told Kalin we will be leaving ay 6:00 in the morning so he would drive us to the airport .

Myles' POV

after Elizabeth left , i was crushed , but i mean we are broken up . " Babe , lets go eat ."

" I am not your babe , and i think you need to leave . "

i showed her the door . I ran upstairs to see a note . ' Here is your promise ring back . Yeah you promise me that you won't hurt me . Liar , i hate you , Myles . Don't ever talk to me again . "

i grabbed the ring and cried . What have i done .

// sorry for deleting the chapter , but i had to redo it . i didn't want to make Dom pregnant yet so yeah . ilysm . //