Chapter 3

continuing Jake's POV

" Its coo , bro ." said Elizabeth with a huge smile that i knew i finally made .

" Okay . " we started to walk around to find the group & then we found them .

" So who's that girl next to Leah & Arielle ?" i said checking her out . Dang she is looking so fine . " well are you going to tell me ."

" Her name is Dominique , but we call her Dom for short . Why you like her or nahh ?" Elizabeth said funny-like .

" Well is it obvious ?"

" Kinda . so what do you wanna know about her ?"

" How old is she? what school does she go to ?"

" well she's 17 , & goes to the same high school we went to . this is obviously her last year . Her graduation is tomorrow ."

" Oh serious . well im going to

go talk to her okay . "

" okay Jakeeyp ."

" okay EllieB ."

i felt so happy me & Elizabeth are finally on real good terms . her friend Dom is just like her . Wow , she seems like her twin .

Elizabeth's POV

I was talking to Jake like old times . it felt good to be not awkward with each other . i was walking with the group as i notice Kalin had his arm wrapped around Malia's waist . Hm , i womder whats going on . I ran up to Myles .

" Hey babe ." did he just say that to me . oh gosh that gave me so many butterflies that i didnt even realize i was staring at him . " hello , take a picture , love it last longer ."

" sorry . okay so what's up with Kalin and Malia ?"

" oh you didnt know . when you , Jake , Malia , & Kalin were all talking Kalin kissed Malia & asked her to be his girlfriend ."

" awe . that's so cute . they are perfect for each other ." I looked around to see them hand in hand , getting close .

" ooohhh maliaaa and kalinnn ." they looked back at me with a blush and smile . As soon as i turned around i looked down and saw Myles trying to grab my hand . I was hesitent but later on i grabbed it .

Dom's POV

I hear Elizabeth and Jake talking . I was talking to Leah and Ari .

" Hey guys , do you think that guy Jake and me would be cute together ? "

" Oooh does liddo Dom have a crush on Jakeey . "

" Oh shut up . just answer the question."

"Yeah . " Leah said .

" oh i dont know . YESS ." Arielle said .

i felt a relief . i looked at my phone .

' hey dom , Jake likes you & i know you like him too . since you graduate tomorrow , ama ask him to come okay . love you girl . '

oh Elizabeth . I was walking with Leah and Arielle , then Jake came up from

behind me and said ," hey beautiful ."

i heard ooh's and awe's . i started to blush , Jake notice and pinches my cheek lightly . omg he is so cute .

" who is so cute ?" Jake said with a smirk on his face .

" Oh uhhh ... you ?"

" well thanks . you are too ."

oh here i go again with the blushing .

Kalin's POV

I was walking with Malia hand-in-hand . it felt so good to be here with the most beautiful girl i can ever have . i love her so much . As i looked at Malia , She started to tear up . "Hey Babe , what happened ?"

" Something . My brother texted me . I guess i have to go back to my house . "

" okay we will go since everybody wants to stay longer , then after we can go get something to eat ."

" okay . "

i texted myles , jake , cam , & tyler .

' hey guys im leaving with Malia . she is getting tired see you guys at the studio . oh and myles . say it already ! '

Cam :

' Okay . plus me and tyler are already at our houses . we left while you guys were talking . '

Tyler :

' Yeah . ^ lol .'

Myles:

' okay ill say it later when i feel the time is right & okay bye bro . '

Jake :

' Okay . Bye . '

We were in my car , and as soon as i started the car Malia went to sleep . awe she looks so beautiful when she sleeps .

Jake's POV

" Hey dom , so i hear you graduate tomorrow ?"

" Yeah ."

" Can i come ? i will be with Elizabeth ."

" Okay sure . "

" Oh and after make sure you meet me at my car , im taking you out after so tell you family that your going somewhere ."

" okay . "

we walked and talked all night . I tried to grab her hand until she saw , and i thought she was going to be like ' what the heck , Jake !' but to my surprise she held it . i felt so right with her . We all went home it was already 12 & Me , Myles & Kalin have to go to the studio in the morning then im headed to the graduation with Elizabeth .

Myles' POV

We all went home . i went to drop off Elizabeth & i went home straight after . i couldn't stop thinking how beautiful she is . i wanna ask her out but i don't know how . Maybe i should ask that girl Dom & Malia if they can tell me what she likes . i ran upstairs & changed into my boxers & laid down on my bed . i grabbed my black iphone 5s & texted Malia & Dom in a group convo .

' hey Malia & Dom . I need your help ?'

i texted immediately . After 5 seconds of waiting , Malia texted faster than Dom .

' on what ?'

i was typing when Dom said ..

' Malia , i bet i know who this convo ia about 😏😍 .'

' Ooh Myles . 😍 Does ybm have a liddo crush on elizabeth ?'

i blushed & laughed while i read Malia's text .

' Yes i do . but i need to know more about her coz i think im going to ask her out tmrw .'

' Oh really ? you need our help .'

Dom was being so weird . it was like she was there with me . i looked behind me . Jake & Dom were behind me laughing without a sound . How could i have not heard them ? oh well .

' Well take her out on a pier and wait till sunset. she loves sunsets & peirs .'

// sorry for the short chapter but i promise the other one will be longer . \\