Chapter 22

Kalin's POV

Me and Malia were at our new apartment for like a week now . I was so happy to move out . There were so many memories there . I miss everything . We will probably will move back , but who knows . Malia is getting ready for something . I am chillin at home with Myles and Jake .

" Bruh , so what have you been doin' ?"

" Nothing , its been so boring . "

" true . Aye Myles Elizabeth is calling you ."

" Kaaaalllllliiinnn !"

" Yes babe . "

" please come up here ."

" okay . Gotta go boys . See ya ."

" Byee ."

i heard the door close and i went upstairs . I looked at Malia , she looked so beautiful . She was wearing my stussy tee ( tied on the side ) , khaki jeans , white converse . Her hair is curly and she has my snap on . " Wow , you look better in my clothes then me ."

" Thanks . "

" okay well i'll see you later ."

i kissed her forehead and she left .

Elizabeth's POV

I called Myles and he answer .

' Hey babe . Where are you ?'

' i am just leaving Kalin's House .'

' Oh Okay . Well i am going out with Malia , Dom and Cam with Tyler too .'

' Okay . Have fun , if you need a turn up call me .'

' okay . Are you okay if Cam goes ?'

' Yeah , its fine Elizabeth . '

' okay see you laterr .'

' bye '

I know Myles is uneasy about Cam , but i totally think its fine . Cam is like my best friend .

Jake's POV

Myles is dropping me off at my apartment . I walked in to see down in leggings , vans , GSW shirt and a strapback . Her hair is perfectly waved .

" Zayumm Babe . Fresh or nahh ?"

" Nahhh . haha , Elizabeth will be here soon so clean up . "

There were my chips i ate last night , my water bottle unfinished , and my shoes everywhere .

" Okay Mom . Haha "

" come here babe ."

" yes ."

i could find her . She came out of nowhere and jumped on my back .

i smiled and said ," I love you so much . You know that ?"

" yes . i still have everything that you ever gave me ."

" real cute babe . "

" okay well i am just going to go downstairs ."

" okay bye ."

i went downstairs and cleaned . After i did i sat down and watch television .

Myles' POV

i went to the apartment and saw Elizabeth . Zayum , she looked so beautiful . Wear my blessed pullover , jeans , and white vans . She is also wear her beanie and her hair is just natural .

" Take a picture , young meelz ."

" I will ."

I took out my phone and snapped and artsy type of picture of her .

It was of her doing the prayer hands . I showed her and she said ," Send that to me and you post it on Twitter ."

" Okay babe . you better go everyones ready . Cam and Tyler texted me saying for you to hurry . "

" Okay . Tell them i was talking to bae first ."

" Haha , okay ."

" Okay , bye Myles ."

" Byee ."

She headed out the door and the car started . It then drove off . I went upstairs to the " studio " room . I made some beats that would be really cool .

Cam's POV

Since i live the closest to Elizabeth , She picked me up first .

" Heyy EllieB ."

" Heyy Young Fairfax ."

" Lets go . Tyler is getting impatient ."

We finally got to Tyler's house and he jumped into the car .

" Sorry it took so long . Myles did hurry up with the car ."

" its cool ."

We then picked up Dom and Malia .

We all went to the boardwalk and arcade .

// How was this ? Good or naw . Lol . 😋 I see you guys in the other chapterss . I'm out . whooooo //