Chapter 43

Kalin's POV
We get home from the beach and take off our shoes . I put on the fireplace , and get a bunch of blankets . Yes , we moved into a house after a few months of living in the apartment .
" Babe , can we go back to the bay area tomorrow ?"
" Sure , let's get packing ."
" okay ."
I went to grab my suit case in the guest room and pack . We decided we are going to stay for 1 week since next wee is thanksgiving . I packed a bunch or sweats and jeans . Many t-shirts , jackets , sweaters and shoes . This is going to be the best week with my family and princesses .

Malia's POV
i grabbed my suitcases and packed . I packet bunch of sweats and shoes . I packed tights , skirts , jeans , scarfs , shirts , etc . It wasn't that heavy , i weighed our suitcases and it was only 50 pounds where at the airport it has to be 55 pounds .
" Put on a christmas movie on Kalin ."
" Okay ."
I laid down on the floor with Kalin . He puts the movie and and we cuddle .
" This is going to be the best thanksgiving babe ."

Dom's POV
We are all at Elizabeth's and Myles' house . We are all together with our boyfriends . I cuddled up next to Jake .
" Babe , can we go now ? I really want to talk to you without everyone commenting back on it ."
" Like a deep talk ?"
" Yeah ."
" Okay let's go ."
We got up and saw that everyone was asleep . We got downstairs and put our shoes on .
" Bye guys ."
We saw Elizabeth wide awake .
" Bye ."
We headed out and back home .

Jake's POV
We got home and we both sat on the couch .
" So what's up ?"
" Well , i could tell Elizabeth's been really depressed . Jake , don't act like you don't see this . you know she is ." Dom said looking at the floor .
" I wasn't going to say no she isn't , but i can tell . do you think it's because of Myles ?"
" Yeah , kinda . I mean you've seen all the stuff he put her through . Knowing her for many years , i know how she is . She can't take it no more ." she looked like she was about to cry .
" Do you think it's because of Myles ?"
i said with a puzzled face .
" I mean look , he has put her through so much . "
" True ."
" Let's talk to them tomorrow . You take Elizabeth and I take Myles ."
she said standing up and walking to the room .
" Okay . Let's go to sleep ."
" Okay ."

// short chapter , but good content . i already have a a sequel title , but if you want you guys can still give me some suggestions . i would love and appreciate that so much . i love you guys , and are you excited for 11/28/14 ! 💘❄️ i can't wait . stay turned for feels and everything - mary //