Chapter 37

Cam's POV
I came rushing into the hospital . I saw everyone crying , but mostly the girls though .
" What happened !!"
" She is .." Malia tried to explain , but she began to sob even more .
" She is in a coma . They said she has 40-50 percent chance of making it ."
" Can i see her ?"
" Yeah go right in . "
I walked in and saw her laying their so peaceful . I started to tear up .
" Elizabeth , its me , Cameron . Your best friend . I just want you to know that i love you so much . Please keep fighting , i don't want to lose you . You are my everything . if you wake up and don't remember , i will be crushed , but i will always remember our memories . I love you , Liz ."
i then walked out . I looked back one more time and looked at the ground .
" Where's Myles ?"
" He's probably with that Lycia chick . We tried to call and text him , but he wouldn't answer ."
" That idiot !"
i was in rage .
" Where is he at ?"
" He's at the old house ."
" Thanks . "
i got into my car and drove to the old house . This boy is going to get slapped .

Myles' POV
i was in my music studio at the old house with Lycia . Gosh she's so beautiful .
" Myles , uh there's a car rolling up ?"
" who is it ?"
" Cameron !"
" Let him in !"
I heard Lycia's footstep getting fainter and fainter . Cam started to run upstairs and bursted through the door .
" Myles what the heck ? Did you not get all the texts and call from all of us ! "
" Yeah and i'm sure she's fine ."
I turned back around , but cam turne me back around .
" YOU CANNOT BE THAT FREAKIN' STUPID MYLES !! ELIZABETH IS IN A FREAKIN COMA AND YOU THINK THATS FINE ! REALLY SHE COULD NOT EVEN WAKE UP AND YOUR REALLY GOING SIT HERE AND NOT CARE ! WOW , YOU ARE THE STUPID . whatever Myles , and when that days come when she wakes up let's see who she remembers . "
Cam left and i sat there in shock .
" This is good !"
" Shut up , Lycia . "
" fine myles . Bye . "
she left . I got my keys and drove to the hospital .

Kalin's POV
Malia and I are the only ones left . Jake and Dom went home . They said the would be back tomorrow .
" Malia stay here for the night and i'll get some clothes ."
" Okay see you in the morning ."
" Bye love you ."
" Love you too ."
She went back to sleep and closed the door . I then see Myles panting and stuff .
" Wow , now you finally show up !"
" Sorry , Kalin . I am genuinely sorry ."
" Don't say sorry to me , say sorry to the person you hurt the most AGAIN !"
" Kalin , please forgive me ?"
" forgiveness has to be earned now , Myles . "
" Ugh . "
He walked past me and i just scoffed and left .

Malia's POV
I sat there and someone came in .
It was Myles .
" Wow , i'm surprised you actually showed up , you idiot ."
" Hey , i am sorry , okay ."
" Yeah , i'm not the one you should say sorry too ."
i pointed to Elizabeth . he looked at her in shock .
" Liz , i am so sorry for what i said . Please forgive me ."
" Psh ."

// Wow , 3 chapters updated in 1 days . Recordssss thanks for everything //