Chapter 28

Myles' POV
We are here in Washington , DC . Elizabeth and I were the first ones to wake up . We went to Starbucks and got hot chocolate . We sat down in our comfy clothes . I was wear my sweats , fruit snacks sweatshirt , and vans . Elizabeth was wear her blyss crewneck , joggers and vans .
" Babe , isn't that the sweatshirt that you wore when we first met ?"
" yes , oh my gosh , i totally forgot . "
She blushed , how cute .
" Thanks . i know i am ."
" You heard me ?"
" Well you didn't say it in your head that's for sure ."
we both looked at each other and laughed . We walked out of Starbucks and to the bus .
" Where the heck have you guys been ?"
Kalin looked at us with his hands on his hips .
" Oh now , you see sassy kalin , we took a couples morning leave ."
Elizabeth said . I was on the floor laughing so hard .

Elizabeth's POV
After i told kalin where we were me and Myles went into the back where we found Malia sleeping on the chairs .
l woke her up and talked to her .
" Hey babe , what's goin' on ?"
" Well kalin was looking through my phone after we came back from eating ."
" Whatt ! He did .. That kid . He knows you wouldn't do anything to hurt him ."
" I know right , but i guess he get suspicious of me . When he 'knows' that i wouldn't do anything ."
" Well let me talk to him real quick . Sleep in that extra bunk under me and myles' . He is sleeping right now so yeah ."
" Okay Elizabeth ."
" Bye ."
I walked to Kalin and pulled him to the back .
" So what happened ?"
" What do you mean ?"
" What do i mean ! I mean with Malia ."
" Well .. "
" Save it Kalin . You know she wouldn't do anything ."

Kalin's POV
I was so mad i walked out of the bus and left . how could they not know ? i am so done . I walked back to the bus . Elizabeth gave me a mean mug .
" Omg i am so done with all this hate towards me from you guys . Yes i looked through her phone to see if she got any text from her dad because her dad wants to take her back ! Her dad texted me and said ,' Hey Kalin , i know that it has been rough for Malia and us so i want her back . I will be sure to text her tomorrow that you agreed and she will come home .' I don't want her to go ! okay so my bad i didn't want my freakin' girlfriend to leave me !"
I sat down and cried . Malia came and hugged me .
" Kalin , i am so sorry . I love you so much . please forgive me ."
" Yes ."
i hugged her back . Eventually everyone came to hug me .

Malia's POV
i feel so bad for Kalin . I love him so much . I texted my dad , ' Dad , i am
old enough to be on my own no matter how hard it has been on everybody . I am sorry to tell you that i won't be coming home . you are just going to have to deal with me gone . I love you dad . ❤️💘 ' i felt so heartbroken . this is probably the hardest thing i ever had to say to my dad . he has been there for me since when my mom would leave for no reason . Me and Cameron have always been close . its just so hard .

// this chapter though . 😭💘 thanks for the reads and support guys . ❤️😍 i know i say this a lot , but i really do love you guys . so i wanted to ask you guys a quick question ? Do you guys want a sequel because i've been thinking about making a second part , but i wanted to know if you huys qould read it as well as this one ? let me know what you think my texting me on here or my kamfam page dm me @kamfamxx01 . Thanks love you guys byee - Mary 🙏😈 //